Chapter 38: The Awoken Brittany

Brittany looked at her sad sisters and bestfriends. If only she could cheer them up but she can't and what made her even sadder is that they are in despair all because of her. She walked towards the window and looked outside "I hope that this is all just a dream if not, I hope we can all get out of here" She said she looked behind her and saw her bestfriends and sisters who fell asleep beside her and each other. She smiled as she saw Alvin hugging her. "Alvin, sorry for always nagging you" She said outloud but it went deaf on Alvin's ear. "Dear Lord please help me wake up. I want to cheer on my sisters and beatfriends. Its not just me suffering but also them. I want to help them escape from this Inn. Please help us out" Brittany prayed looking up at the dark rainy sky. Suddenly she saw light.

Brittany squirmed which woke Alvin up. "Brittany? Are you awake? " Alvin asked and slowly Brittany opened her eyes then smiled "I told you I'll wake up soon" Brittany said in a horse voice. Alvin smiled widely "Guys! Guys wake up! Brittany's already awake!! " Alvin exclaimed and Everyone woken up and they hugged each other. "Thank goodness you woke up! We're so worried about you" Jeanette said "Sorry about making you worry but I actually know a way out" Brittanny suddenly said "Really? " Eleanor asked "Yes, I prayed to God and he helped me wake up and help us find our way out. So he showed me the way." Brittany said smiling widely.