Chapter 4: His Past Life

~Soo Ah's POV~

I closed the door behind me, walking towards my dresser and pulling out an envelope. I took a seat down on the chair and began pulling out papers and pictures.

I really shouldn't be doing this...

I took a deep breath before pulling out the first note.

"I know that you would want to go back and see the old pictures. Just remember that it was never to your fault, but an incident itself. Please don't blame yourself, Soo Ah. -Your Husband" 

Slight tears were already building up, but I sealed them. Anxiety kicked in and I calmed myself to reveal the first picture with shakey hands.

The first picture was an ultrasound. Two tiny unidentified things were floating..

I kept going through them, then coming across a baby picture.

~Flashback~

"Mwo?! Ani! I promised that I wouldn't leave her side! Release me this instant! Soo Ah!"

Soo Ah heard Yoon Gi's voice slowly fading away, her vision of him becoming blurry.

"We're sorry.. But you can not be here during her surgery..."

'Yoon Gi...'

"Soo Ah.... Are you awake?" A voice sounded faded, but it was slowly becoming clearer as the familiar voice kept repeating. "Soo Ah?"

Soo Ah's eyes slowly opened to find the dim light. Looking around to see the boys crowding around her, and the girls around something else.

"W-.. What happened?" Soo Ah asked, trying to get up until she felt a sharp pain around her lower abdomen.

"Omo! Be careful!" Ho Seok widen his eyes and carefully pushing his sister back.

Suga fixed his wife's pillow, sighing. "You had a 16 hour labor, succeeded to labor our first child.. But had to go through C-Section with the second."

"Mwo?!" She widen her eyes, getting up until she remembered about the wound.

"Aigoo Soo Ah.." Jin softly said with disappointment.

"B-But.. How are our babies? Are they okay?" Giving them a worried look.

"Yes they're healthy." Isabel brightly smiled.

Ngoc nodded, "Two healthy baby boys."

"You did fine, honey..." Yoon Gi softly smiled, stroking his wife's hair and leaning to kiss her forehead.

~~

Then I flipped over to a picture, my eyes closed shut as tears wanted to escape so badly.

Of course it could've been my fault..

When I decided to open my eyes, my sight was blurry. But I blinked again, and it was back to normal.