Chapter 35: Awake

HELLO! TIME FOR A LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT!
So I decided to put Kookie on hold, but I'm working on Taehyung's fanfic 😅

Furthermore, this season is almost at its end! So, enjoy!
(I'm really sorry that this season is a mess..)

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Jungkook's POV~

Suga hyung opened the door, Seojun entering in first when J-Hope hyung started screaming.

"EVERYONE! SOO AH'S AWAKE!! 

We all rushed and crowded around her bed.

"SHE'S REALLY AWAKE- MY BABY SISTER-"

"Aigoo, hyung, you should calm down." I sighed.

"He's right. This isn't good for your health.." Britney had a tone of worry.

Ho Seok inhaled deeply, and slowly exhaled. I watched him, knowing that he was the only person in the room who was suffering the most. To lose a best friend, a loved one, a little sister..

He stayed up for the past few days, refusing to take a minute to nap until he knows that Soo Ah was alright and awake.

Soo Ah's finger twitched again as J-Hope hyung talked about. We continued to observe a bit until Suga sighed with frustration.

"Her finger moves, yet her eyes are still closed.."

"Because you're not patient enough, hyung." I say. "But she'll be awake. For sure..."

Yoon Gi hyung closed his eyes, his head laid over Soo Ah's bed while everyone started walking back to their seats expect J-Hope hyung and the kids.

I pulled a chair for Mi Yeong, then leaning against the wall. Cindy went out to buy us tteokbokki  {spicy rice cakes} and some bottles of coke and sprite.

When I turned back at Soo Ah, her eyes were barely opened. My eyes widen, pulling myself off the wall with shock. She shook her head, turning to look at the devastated Suga.

Mi Yeong and Seojun seemed to notice as well, comforting their uncle from panicking.

"And its almost been three days.." I softly said, pulling out my phone to read a message from Cindy.

~Taehyung's POV~

Jungkook approached us and the girls, his eyes glued on his phone. But he looked up to speak.

"Soo Ah's waking up," his voice was soft and low.

"Mwo?" Ngoc widen her eyes.

"Yeah but don't tell Suga hyung. Soo Ah looked like she wanted to surprise him."

"What kind of surprise is this? We're all worried, especially them; and she's making a surprise?" Isabel frowned as Jimin chuckled.

"Mhm.. Anyway, I'm going to head downstairs to help Cindy carry in food."

Jin nodded, "Alright. Be careful."

I quickly jumped onto my feet, but tip toeing quietly as I could with the other walking behind.

"Aigoo, Taehyung, you're so extra," Ngoc laughed at me as I smirked at her.

When we crowded around the bed again, Seojun looked at us as Suga remain his head down.

Did he fall alseep?

Jungkook was right. She was awake. Soo Ah looked at us with a soft smile, then turning back to her husband.

"Is he asleep?" Jimin whispered.

"ASKDJDKS! I THOUGHT THE SAME..!" I shouted in the most quiet voice I could.

"Omo..." Britney sighed.

Soo Ah used her other hand to place them over Yoon Gi's.

"Hobi. Stop touching me.." His voice was muffled and unstable.

"That's not me." Ho Seok replied, smiling with tears.

"Aish.." Yoon Gi looked up, revealing his red nose, and wet eyes.

Soo Ah smiled warmingly, "You don't remember my touch?"

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Unnie! Oppa won't give me back my doll!"

"Ho Seok, don't make me tell omma and appa on you."

"Wae? I just wanted to play too!"

"Da Won! He won't give it back!"

"Ho Seok!"

"Haha! Try to catch me first!"

I managed to flick my finger, but my eyes stayed heavy.

Come on... You need to wake up. Everyone's getting worried..

I thought to myself, then being able to only open one eye. Then the other. I looked around cautiously, noticing that my brother, kids and Jungkook widen their eyes. But I shook my head to stay quiet.

Looking back at my husband, his head was faced down over his arms as he gripped onto my hand.

"I may not be as good as other husbands out there, but I promise, I'm trying to make you happy.. So please.... Don't leave.." I heard his sniffles in between his scratchy voice.

She smiled, tears filling my eyes as the rest of the boys rushed over. "Of course I won't..."

"Ho Seok? Stop."

"I'm nowhere that close to you," Oppa chuckled.

"Then is it Jimin?" He frowned, looking up at me.

I smiled warmingly, my face close to his. "Ani, it's me."

"Soo Ah?! Omo- When- Wae- What-"

"Omo, omo, calm down before you get a heart attack, grandpa." Jin sighed, helping my husband relax.

"Aigoo.." I smiled, reaching over to grab my children's hands. "Mian haeyo for making you guys suffer too.."

"Gwaenchanh a, omma." Seojun smiled softly. "Everyone has their own problems to also worry about."

"Aish, you sound like your father," Cindy frowned.

"You're right," Yoon Gi laughed.