Chapter: 19: Surprise, Surprise

~The Next Day || Suga's POV~

"Are you going to be fine?" I ask my daughter.

"Yes I will, Appa." Mi Yeong smiled at me.

I smiled back, looking at how happy my daughter's never been for months.. She held S Coups hand, as he smiled at her with affection.

"I'll take great care of her, Mr. Min."

My wife grabbed my hand, coughing, "Cough, call us Omma and Appa, cough cough.."

"Aigoo, this woman." I wrinkled my nose.

Our children and S Coups laughed. Soo Ah sticked out her tongue, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Sometimes, I wonder why I married you."

"Ouch.." Seojun chuckled.

"Aish..." My wife frowned, pushing me away as I laughed it off. "And I married a grandpa."

"I know you love older men," I winked, laying on the couch.

"Omma, appa, we're going to leave before this becomes too rated." S Coups bowed, taking Mi Yeong's hand to leave out the door.

"Look what you did. You scared off the kids."

"Nah, you started this."

"Umm.. I'm just going to head towards my room-" Seojun turned around until Soo Ah grabbed his hand.

"Wait, not yet." She smiled. "I'm letting your sister go out with her date to bond again. While you mister, you're going to be with us and your uncles."

I recognized his awkward, crooked smile.

"Did you plan something else to do?" I asked.

"Well, erm.. Yeah."

"Oh." Soo Ah blinked with surprise. "Where and who are you going with?"

"Chae Yeon. She invited me and the other Seventeen hyungs to the movies."

"I see... Alright. You can go."

Really?

I rose my brows at my wife, as she wrapped her arms around my back with that smirk of hers.

"Really?" Seojun widen his eyes.

Soo Ah nodded. "Have fun. Appa and I will just invite your aunts and uncles over."

"Um.. Okay? Gomas omma." He smiled, quickly turning away.

When our son vanished into his room, I looked at my wife. "Are you seriously letting him go?"

"Of course. Chae Yeon and him have a strong connection, but hearing stories about them, it's complicated.. I'll let them be and support from a far."

Seojun's door swung open. He raced to open the front door until I loudly cleared my throat to pull out my phone.

"Oh, right! Sorry.." He sheepishly smiled, rushing back to his mother. "Thank you so much omma.. Saranghae." He gave her another hug as I nodded at him. "Annyeong appa."

~Soo Ah's POV~

Seojun left the house and I gazed at the door.

"Did you call oppa Ho Seok?" I asked.

"I just ended the call, but yeah." Yoon Gi plotted down beside me in the couch. "They were already on the way after being dragging with their wives."