Chapter 30: Decision Confirmed

~Mi Yeong's POV~

Omma and Appa sat outside on the couch together, her head over his shoulder as I watched from the doorway.

How long have you kept this from us knowing? How could I be blind to figure out about your symptoms..?

"How are you doing?" I turned around to see Uncle Jimin.

"I really don't know.." I softly said, glancing back at my parents. "All I can ever think now is how our life is going to change.."

"Mhm... But try looking on the brighter side, your mother's going to get the tumor removed, I'm assuming next week? And right now, we need to bring up the mood and support her, and each other. Just don't worry too much about it, okay?"

I gently smiled, nodding. "Yeah, gomabseubnida.

Uncle Jimin smiled back, patting my head then leaving to Isabel.

I looked back, noticing that my brother was approaching me. He didn't have a specific expression on his face..

"Confused too?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Just, emotions mixed together."

"Same."

We stood together in silence, staring while the breeze blew calmly.

"What do we do now?" Seojun asked again.

I shrugged again. "Wait? Support on each other. Change the mood?"

"Did you get that from Uncle Jimin?"

"Yeup.."

I walked away from the door, and to the kitchen where the adults were discussing. Luckily I stopped myself from disrupting them, but I stood hidden behind the wall to listen.

"So, what did Soo Ah tell you?" Jungkook asked Uncle Jin.

"She wouldn't tell me anything..."

"It's like she cut her connections with all of us..." Taehyung pouted.

"I mean, this is pretty hard for her to handle," Isabel said. "The last thing she told the girls was that she couldn't handle it... And she was scared.."

Rap Monster sighed, "I really don't know.. At least we're still getting information from Yoon Gi."

Change up, change up, change up~!

My phone rung about my boyfriend's new song. My eyes widen and I quickly ran away, picking up.

~A Few Days Later || Jungkook's POV~

"I want a pink and white theme! With red, pink and white rose petals." Cindy smiled, scrolling through her phone. "And we should plan something like this."

I chuckled, pulling her phone away. "Alright, alright. We have everything planned out already-"

"Just not the dress, and invitations." She got up from the bed.

"Aish, okay." I rolled off the bed. "Has the girls messaged you or the group chat yet?"

Cindy shook her head, "Nope-" Then we heard my phone ringing. "Uh huh, not the girls, but the boys I see.." She frowned.

I shrugged, grabbing my phone. "I gotta say, Soo Ah hides the negative things. Something Ho Seok hyung does as well."

"And don't forget about Seojun," My girlfriend pointed out.

I nodded, swiping my phone to answer, "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Hey Kookie, you bettet not be having sex right now!" Suga hyung shouted through the phone.

Cindy blinked with shock as I widen my eyes feeling flustered. "O-Of course not!"

"Mhm... Well, come over before Soo Ah leaves."

"Mwo?!" Cindy mouthed her words with big eyes.

"Wait, what do you-"

"Her surgery. She decided to get the tumor removed tomorrow.."

"Ah, I see... Alright, we'll be there- Actually, we're all going to sleepover."

"Ani, you're not-"

"Too bad! Saranghaeyo hyung! Annyeong!" I quickly ended the call, then plopping onto the bed. "Aish! That was so cringey!"

Cindy laugged, stroking my hair, "It's alright. We both can we a cringey couple. By the way, why did she planned it so last minute?"

"She probably had it on her mind the entire time and never said anything.." I frowned.