Chapter 5: Family Time

~Suga's POV~

I slowly creeped into my room as I spotted my wife was sitting by her mirror table, looking down at something.

"Soo Ah." I softly said, "Are you going through those pictures again?"

She didn't respond back so I approached her, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"Hey, c'mon.. Stop crying."

I pulled the pictures to face down, then brushing Soo Ah's hair away from her face as she looked straight at her reflection.

"Look, you ruined your makeup. It's not pretty when you cry, you know." I chuckled.

"Yoon Gi..." Soo Ah finally spoke. "I think it's time that I stop.."

"What do you mean?" I questioned, grabbing her makeup remover.

"About the incident... That it wasn't my fault..."

I placed the bottle down, taking her hand. "It was never your fault in the first place. You need to remember that it was Ji Yeon's mother who hit us."

My wife sighed and I took a hairtie to tie up her hair.

"Thank you, honey." She softly smiled.

"Of course." I leaned in to peck her lips. "Anything for you to feel better."

~Seojun's POV~

"Twins always stick together.."

"Like glue..."

"JAEHYUN!! APPA!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Ani, Jaehyun's sleeping just like appa.. He'll wake up soon..."

"Seojun..."

I shot up from my bed, my eyes widen as I looked around in alarm.

Why am I dreaming about this again...

I ran my hand through my hair then walked over towards my desk to grab a towel, wiping off my sweat.

"Hey Seojun," My sister burst into my room, making my startled. "The family wants to play a game, so.. Wash up."

I nodded slowly and tossed the towel, then walked into the kitchen.

"What were you doing all alone in there?" Uncle Taehyung asked, pouring a glass of water.

"Taking a nap." I sheepisly smiled.

But he rose a brow, handing me the glass, "Seems intense."

I nodded, taking it as we both headed to the living room. Uncle Namjoon, Jin, and Ho Seok were on the large couch. The other uncles on the other couches or on the floor with their girlfriends.

"Where's omma and appa?" I asked.

"In their room." Mi Yeong replied. "We should probably go-"

"Ani." Uncle Nam Joon said. "We should leave them alone.. Let's just play and make teams."

"Okay! So team NamJin, Jimabel, Cinkook, Taeoc, Hope, and finally, the Min siblings!" Jimin smiled.

"Aish, really?" Cindy chuckled.

Mi Yeong and I looked at each other, the different ideas and feelings we expressed through our gaze then back our uncles and aunts.

~Jungkook's POV~

"No fair! We got last place!"I pouted, throwing the cards.

"Haha! Sucks to suck, we got first." Mi Yeong giggled.

"That's because you two are perfect for each other. Next time, we're making teams where we're separate you two."

"Oh! So your saying that I'm not good enough?!" Cindy frowned, standing up.

"Omo! Ani, beautiful! You're-"

"But that's not fair." Seojun cut us. "If you want to separate us, then you guys got to separate as well." Seojun winked.

"Yah!"

"Alright. Then don't." Mi Yeong chuckled as the two siblings high fived.

I rolld my eyes as Cindy crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh come on, Kookie. Maybe next time we could beat them. I'm surprise that Jimabel beat us!" Britney shot at them.

"Well that sounded rude." Isabel smiled.

"Is it because of me? Because for a matter of fact, I'm definitely a lucky charm." Jimin bubbly gave a bright smile.

"Aigoo..." Isabel rolled her eyes.

Cindy laughed aloud, falling into my arms while I grew surprised. "BWAHAHA! Really?! Are you positive? You seem more like a short mochi!"

"Why you!-" Jimin was about to jump us when Isabel pulled him.

"Stop it you pabo!"

"Help me... please.."

I mouthed my words with fear as my girlfriend laid over me, wiping her tears away.

"Mian haeyo uncle Kookie." Mi Yeong giggled.

"How's the game?" We heard a familiar voice from upstairs.

"Oh! Appa, you're awake." Seojun blinked.

"Your father doesn't seem to sleep at night.." Jin chuckled.

"He's probably an owl." Taehyung leaned over to whisper.

Suga hyung laughed, "I guess. But it's getting pretty late. You should go to sleep and rest for school tomorrow." 

"Oh right! I got to present my project tomorrow!" Mi Yeong widen her eyes and quickly rushed upstairs. "Good night uncles and aunts!"

"Good night kiddo!" Isabel waved.

"You should also be heading to bed, Seojun." I looked at him as he stood up.

"Yeah, I know. Night."

"Rest well." Jin nodded.

As the siblings left in opposite directions, Yoon Gi approached us.

"So, how's Soo Ah?" Jin asked, leaning forward.

"She's, well.. Asleep."

"Mwo? Isn't it early?"

"It's almost 12.."

"She knocked out around 7.." Suga sighed, a hand over his head. "That's pretty early, but at least she's getting the sleep she needs. All that sobbing and ranting paid off well."

"Mwo?! What happened?" J-Hope frowned.

"She went back through our photos, and poured out on me about Jaehyun."

"Omo.. Poor thing.." Ngoc sighed with sorrow.

"A girl's gotta cry." Britney crossed her arms over her chest.

"Indeed. She can't keep her feelings hidden very well."

"Yeah, just like how she shot at you during lunch." I smirked until Cindy smack my head.

"Not the right moment!"

"Mian haeyo.."

Rap Mon hyung cleared his throat, "Anyway, it is getting really late."

"Mhm.. We should be heading home." Jin agreed.

"Alright." Suga nodded, walking towards the front door as we all grabbed our things.

"Annyeong hyung." I waved.

"Annyeong. Drive safely."