Chapter fourteen

Marceline's p.o.v

It's been two days already. I went to the marshmallowy meadow with Finn, Jake and fP. As we got there only Marshall and fire prince hasn't arrived yet. Fionna was hanging out with Finn leaving gumball and I, so we kinda hang out, just the two of us--he handled me pretty well so I got a little carried away. We sat on the flowery meadow after talking and flying, away from them and the candy people in about ten meters.

"what?" he asked, looking confused

"no, what I mean was that ice king actually made a fan fiction stories of you guys" I explained

"oh boy!, he did?!, what was I like?" he asked--thinking about that really made me chuckle, "what?" he asked

"You were a total maniac in his first book--well it wasn't really you--but--if you read it without knowing what happened next it would totally--creep you out dude!" I said trying to utter words in between my laughs, covering my mouth.

"why what happened?" he eagerly asked, looking a little pissed off

"well it goes like this--" I started to tell him what happened as he listened to me carefully. "and then at the ball, in your bedroom. You started to--take your clothes off, which made fionna freak out..but in the end it was ice queen in your fake body!" I finished, taking a look at him, he paused for a minute then the redness start to occupy his face.

"that creep dude was definitely not, me!!" he exclaimed.

"yeah, I know" we both chuckled, after a minute fire prince arrived, alone. 'where's Marshall?', I looked back at the group and still no sign of him, then I heard gumball's piercing shriek making me turn back to him. He was hanging upside down, his crown falling off from his pink hair. 'marshall'

"MARSHALL!!, show your self!" fionna came running to us, swinging her sword in the air. "Glob it Marshall!" she yelled swinging her sword even more, 'this girl is crazy!'.

"fionna, stop! you might hit him. I'll handle this" I said calmly with a worried voice, making her stop. since I can turn invisible I can see him easier, but I just spoke to him making him drop gumball and turning himself visible.

"ouch!, curse you marshall" gumball exclaimed rubbing his head, making fionna rush to him while the others just stared at the distance

"you should have putted him down nicely marshall!!" fionna burst out glaring at marshall, he only raised his eyebrow looking at fionna intently, but suddenly he turned and flew to me.

"whoa! were wearing exactly the same style...cool!!" he exclaimed like nothing happened, as I looked at him both of us was wearing a long striped sweatshirt and a black jeans. The only thing that was different was the color of our shirt, his converse and my red boots.

"where were you?" I asked him plainly

"at home!, why did my firefly miss me?!" he smirked taking a glance at gumball, when I looked at gumball's direction, he pulled me close hugging me in front of everyone, this is awkward!!. I quickly pushed him away and hissed at him showing my fangs.

"hey!, break it up you two, break it up...we didn't come here to fight! okay?!" Jake said stretching his body between the two of us, keeping us apart.

"marceline . you'll come with us, away from him" bonnibel whispered pulling me away with the girls. 'that calmed me down'

------------------------------

Marshall's p.o.v

'what was that all about?!, I can't believe she laughed with that, gumbutt!! that stupid pink dude' I started thinking, looking at gumwad intently making him glare back at me, 'maybe he didn't take the pressure or...maybe he's into her!!. what am I even thinking?, I don't like her that way, right?', I sat beside finn, propping myself with an elbow, starting to hit my forehead with my palm which made the others look at me

"hey Marshall, what are you doing?!" Jake started to ask, sitting beside Finn

"n-nothing, I'm hitting my head with my palm. what does it look like?!"

"why?" Finn asked eagerly as he took a bite at the apple in his hand

"it's nothing Finn, just...thinking of something"

"it's a girl isn't it" Jake said, a grin started to form on his face

"what?, n-no!" I lied, hiding my face in my hand

"marceline!" Jake whispered

"what?~" both Finn and I exclaimed making our jaw drop, as Jake chuckled

"what are you guys talking about?" gumball asked, walking towards us, his hands placed at his back

"shut up gumwad!" I exclaimed flying away from them as I got irritated when I look at gumball... "definitely marceline!" I heard Jake whisper to Finn, starting to chuckle like he read all what's written in my face.

"it's crystal-clear, Marshall!!" he shouted, making me turn back at them, taking a glance at gumball's reaction. That gumwad was looking at me, he's raising an eyebrow, looking all 'what?'. good, he doesn't understand what were talking about, I continued flying flying, knowing he don't know anything.

~*~

I was hovering at the edge of the field in a lying position, my legs was crossed and my hands was behind my head. As I closed my eyes, I started to smell a familiar scent, starting to amplify as it neared me.

"whoever you are, I don't have time for you!" I said lazily, covering my eyes with my arm

"ehem!" she cleared her throat, making me open my eyes, taking a peek at 'marceline?!' she was hovering, her shiny jet black hair was hanging down from her shoulder as she looked down at me.

"marceline, what are you doing here?!" I asked, shutting my eyes close

"I wanna hang out with you, do you have a problem with that?!" she said a little rough

"why me? why don't you hang out with gumwad..gumbutt or whatever!"

She just scoffed, "fine!!, I will" she said angrily, "who would wanna hang out with you anyway?" she muttered flying away

"wait!!" I called for her grabbing her wrist. "where are you going?" I asked giving her a smirk.

"to B-Bubba!" she muttered angrily, blowing a piece of her hair to the sides

"why do you need to call him bubba?, okay,okay..I'm sorry, please~ stay" I pleaded, well..it's more like said

"are you mocking me? you told me to go, now you want me to stay?" she said, the anger still lingering in her voice. but she still sat close to me, her brows furrowed

"are you mad?"

"no I'm not!"

"okay" I smirked poking her cheek

"(deep sigh), I'm not..mad" she said reluctantly, "why'd you even want me to go back to him?" she asked weakly, fiddling with her hair. I just stayed silent, not knowing what to say. 'yeah why did I?, I wasn't really this considerate of her relationship to anyone before'