Chapter four

Marceline's p.o.v

The candy people started to roam around, looking for their swap. Even Finn took off, leaving me behind. As for me ,I stayed glued in my seat but a few minutes later I also started to turn my head from left to right, looking for him. 'Why am I even looking for him?' I started thinking. 'Maybe I just want to see his silky jet black hair, his pale skin..or,or his electric red eyes----nah why would I even want to see those!' I chuckled as I play in my thoughts. But my paradise was ruined when someone startled me.

"Boo!!" He shouted only to get me startled, but I just stared at him producing an awkward silence.

"Hey I'm Marshall lee Abendeer, the sexy dude of Aaa" he said sarcastically smirking at me

I almost burst out in laughter, but all I did was laugh in a low voice, 'am I really like this? Or is he just the wrong person'

"Hey don't take it so seriously,I was just kidding" he said taking a seat next to me

"Hmhm, anyway I'm Abadeer. Marceline Abadeer, the vampire queen~"

"Ooh~ the vampire queen, well I'm the vampire king..so you're the other me"

"Yeah, I guess"

"This is unexpected! You dressed up nicely for me!" He started chuckling ,making me feel my blood rush to my cheeks, 'am I blushing?... And I didn't dress up nicely for him, right? This is the first time I'm feeling dumbfounded'

"Hey! You okay there?" He asked me laughing in his breath even more

"I..I just happen to look like this, it doesn't mean anything if I dress nicely isn't it?!" I blurted out

------------------------------

Marshall's p.o.v

I looked at her as her cheeks slowly turned pinkish. Even the vampire queen has a cute side on her. She dress like me and she's...quite pretty.

""I..I just happen to look like this, it doesn't mean anything if I dress nicely isn't it?!" I heard her explaining

"Of course it means something queenie"

"Don't call me that, well what does your looks mean?"

"It means I prepared them for you, so you would be impressed..." I smirked and winked at her. Just then I saw her looking flushed again that made me chuckle

-----------------------------

Marceline's p.o.v

I can't believe I'm acting like this in front of him!. ' calm down marceline, I'm the vampire queen and..a vampire queen don't act like this to some guy she just happen to meet!', I thought to myself as i closed my eyes, taking a deep breath then exhaled it. Opening my eyes I saw him gazing at me, 'what's with him!'.

"Well to me I didn't prepare them for you! End of the subject!"

"Okay fine, So you wanna show me your house and find out whose coolest?!" He said

"There's no way I'll show my house to someone like you"

A minute later Bonnibel talked in the mic, " so everyone the cave is safe enough for you to enter in and out...so visit anytime you want. We'll also be having an acquaintance ball tomorrow night, so wear your best clothes! You could all go home now, thank you"

"So~ it's safe to enter the portal, why don't we go to your place" I insisted

"Why? Do you really want to go that badly?" He said smirking at me, 'ha! Don't work on me anymore'

"No...just want to go for a change" I said smirking back at him

"Oh~ so it's the vampire queens turn to smirk"

"Sure, we'll go" he agreed, standing up from his chair

"Just..wait for a minute, I'll be back" I excused myself as I saw Finn staring at fire prince intently, 'haha...looks like he needs comfort'

"Okay..don't keep the prince waitin' " he winked at me

"Don't be so..overly confident of yourself" I teased,rolling my eyes

"Why don't you talk to your human, there ,she's staring at her love life" I told him, but all he did was frown, 'does he like her?' That thought just popped out of my head, but I just shook it off then headed towards Finn

"Hey, he'll get burned if you look at him like that"

"He's already on fire what difference does looking at him make?!" Finn said in a rough manner

"Whoa, easy there...why don't you talk to her rather than glaring at them in the dark" I chuckled

"Well good for you someone's waiting for you, why don't go back to him?, unlike me ,my GIRLFRIEND is talking to somebody than being with me"

"Why don't you talk to your swap? Their fun to talk to, I promise!"

"Yeah I'll try. So do you like him?" He asked straightforwardly

"No~ just the first time I got interested in somebody-" I said then he raised a brow, "you know me ,not that kind of interest. like how I got interested in you when we first met"

"Okay, you better get back there, anyway thanks for your comfort"

"Anytime henchman!" I teased getting back to where I left marshall, just as I neared him I..feel like asking him about the human, 'nonono, why do I even bother' , I took a deep breath then he suddenly talked to me

"That was fast, so ,we should get going!" He exclaimed holding my right hand as we flew towards the cave. We reached the other side then suddenly my hair flapped on my face but I brushed it just in time to see the ice kingdom in Aaa. It looked exactly the same, but it was wonderful.

"You look amazed" he said startling me

"Yeah it looks pretty even if it looked the same doesn't it!" I said in amazement

"I want to have a better look" I flew higher ,then noticed that we were still holding each others hands. I felt like going all flushed again, but I maintained my blushing and stuff.

"You can let go now" I told him as casually as I could

"Oh, sorry just got carried away" he said letting go of my hand then running his hand in his hair.