(>_<)y

a/n: PLEASE READ THIS..AS A TOKEN OF MY GRATITUDE..LOL..

hello guys....so that's it!

I'm really glad I got to finish it...I wanted them married as a proof that they'll be with each other..for eternity!!, but, I also want to say sorry if you waited for weeks, and all you get is um..a short ending..?

I really want to give thanks for all the inspiring readers, votes and comments you gave me all this time.

To all followers! thank you for following...(-.-)(_._)

I also thank you guys for being patient and waited for this story to get finished...

also...

I want to share to you guys..um.. a new story I guess..it's still about adventure time...about the description, the story is not focused only on Marshalls life..it's entitled: 'the adventure time in Southern high'...if you get interested..well read it. I like the story, but..I'm having probs with wattpad, so there can be some..uh..errors in chaps and so on and so fort. I hope you can also participate and answer my questions..and vote if you want to support it...I really get tired to type if no one..as in no one, votes, LOL..who wouldn't?! but I really love your comments!! I love to read it. since I only get online once in a while..

I'm a loyal author, so I won't really make you guys wait for years or so just to get an update..I'll lose readers by then..LOL..

And again...thank you for reading "fireflies"...

hey guys? should I..actually write something more adult? /////////omgosh!!! *faint*...I can't..I just can't! *sobs**sniff*..but if I do..it'll lead me to reading..something..something.. unexplainable! or should I stay pure as a distilled water and have a halo on my head?...but..I'm still on tier 1-5...not..15...LoL(just wanna share my thoughts)