Chapter thirty-three

Marceline's p.o.v

Finn was right, I should really be with Marshall and shouldn't be left alone. I'm being the target here, not Marshall. Since they think I'm weaker..stupid ash! I'm stronger than him so that's why he went for Ashley. I was getting some weird, lame threats these past couple of days, but I never bothered telling Marshall. I don't want him sticking to me being all worried.

     Now I'm in this situation, but I think Finn and Jake was here. And they kept ash from doing something to me....Everything starts to become hazy, and I started to close my eyes.

~*~

I was woken up by some familiar voice calling me. I stood up, finding that I was in a dark, hollow room. My head was feeling heavy and I can't see anything but the light that was surrounding me. I can hear some odd sound of dripping water. I curled up, thinking it was all a dream when I heard the voice again. It was calling my name as it echoed throughout the room.

After a moment of looking at the empty space, I got a glimpse of light. I rushed towards it, finding a vogue structure. I reached my hand for it, making him turn around. It was marshall..yeah, marshall.

"hey..where are we?" I asked curiously but he didn't answer me and just stayed silent. I started to tremble, maybe out of fear. I gave Marshall a tight hug, and he hugged me back, kissing my head. Now, I can feel his presence slowly fade away, so I looked up. He really was fading, what's happening?!.

He cupped my face, whispering. "I'll see you soon", he smiled and that's when a tear rolled down my face. Slumping down, defenceless. I heard another voice, telling me to wake up. Then a path started forming on the floor, leading me to a door like structure. I followed it, eager to wake up and get out of this dream.

.....

.....

.....

.....

Everything was pitch-black, like I was in the galaxy.

       Is this another dream?

The stars are in every space, scattered. I saw a glimpse of light that was golden. It was the cosmic owl! Hell..is he doing in my,dream?! No this can't be happening...I don't want any of this to be true!.

%#&=%#%

"look!, she's awake!" I heard someone yell as I flattered my eyes open

What just happened? How did I pass out? I remembered the dream..it keeps on rewinding in my mind, and I want to stop it. Should I tell them? they can help me right?. "guys?...I had this weird dream..that I was in an empty space..and marshall--" I muttered but got cut by the bang of the door.

Okay...change of plans. I'll just try to forget it.

"pG?!, what are you doing here?!" Finn asked

"I heard about marceline and was told to come here!" gumball responded

"okay.okay...so what was this dream you were having?" Jake interrupted

Breathe in and lie! "what dream?". I ran my hands on my bangs, avoiding eye contact.

"The dream..about Marshall?" Jake explained deliberately. Trying to get something out of me.

"what?"

"about the empty space..and Marshall..what's with you?" Jake said indignantly. Scrutinizing me. "tell..me!" he remarked. "look into my eyes and tell me...don't blink!"

I looked into his eyes. I'm being interrogated! I tried not to blink, but something got caught on my eyes. Making me blink twice. Before he could scream and announce that I'm lying. I cut him short, telling them what happened.

"okay...I dreamt that Marshall will be gone in my life, yeah..something like that" I looked back at them. The look in their eyes are telling me that, 'there's more we know it!'. I gave them a heavy sigh, turning back. "the cosmic owl was there..but it was after the dream about Marshall...does..does that count?" I stuttered, glancing back at them.

They look like they don't want to believe it. But they gave me a nod.