Chapter thirty-seven; part 2

Marshall's p.o.v

"so..busted? rejected or what?" Fionna teased, how could she at this point?

"What? me? we didn't even talk!" I lied

"liers go to the nightosphere marsh!" she spat

"I don't care...both of you were eavesdropping, weren't you?" I spat back.

"no" They said giving me a crooked smile, liers. Pinkster's giving fionna short glances, gonna budge any minute now..

"yeah...we did.." bubblegum admits

"so..you did?...so much for going to nightoshpere" so they heard everything...this chicks got me good. I stood up from the chair, leaving both of them behind. I went towards the woods, and into the place where both of us spend most of our times in. It was already dark when I reached it. Then I saw someone sitting at the top of the cherry blossom. Marceline...what is she doing here? My..my journal! dang it! I hope she didn't saw it. I glanced at her, finding myself being focused at..she saw me. I just want to kiss her and hug her so bad, but I can't.

I was about to leave when I felt someone tackling me down and giving me a headlock. She grabbed me by the collar, dragging me to where she was earlier.

"what the hell are you doing?!" I said indignantly, pulling my collar back. She threw me a piece of paper and..my journal!!

"what the heck are you doing in my head? you really are an asshole!" she pulled me in, giving me the kiss I wanted for days now. I kissed her back desperately and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry I was such an idiot..please take me back" I almost pleaded, dreading a tear to fall. She chuckled at my face, like she's having fun.

"stupid..don't ever leave again" she whined, snuggling on my temple.

____________________

a/n:

haha...that was fast!

guys just so you know it...give comments all you like..there's no harm in doing it, really! not to be demanding..just want to hear from you guys so badly...even just simple ones..

also..thank you for the votes and comments, and for those who added this story to their reading lists!! sorry if I wasn't able to mention you guys! hope you read my new story!!

sorry for the short chap...love yah!!

elMar135<3