Chapter thirty-two

Fionna's p.o.v

So..the two really are dating, even the other two, and the other two!!..Now I'm the only one single, crap!. What the friggin hell am I thinking?, who am I anyway to ruin their relationships and keep every boy in Aaa to myself. How selfish of me, last time I clarified to myself why I don't need a boyfriend. Now..I'm being friggin jealous of everyone.

Stupid.stupid fionna!

"fionna?, what are you doing here without cake?!", a familiar voice exclaimed, I turned around finding gumball. The anger and concern was mixed on his face, you really can't tell. "you know it can be dangerous in these alleys....  s.stop crying" he pulled me into his arms and that's the only time I realized that I was really crying. The tears flowed down in my cheeks. I feel like I was crying a waterfall!

He patted my back, letting me cry everything out, I clearly don't even know who I'm crying for. His clothes started to get wet, but he didn't care. I suddenly wrapped my hands around his neck, involuntarily. I think he knows me well enough. He knows I won't cry getting lost in some alley. I pulled away, sniffing and avoiding eye contact.

"what are you doing in here anyway?", I was really curious. Gumball? walking down the alley? noo way he'd do that. He can't even walk on the rain on his own.

He shrugged, not saying a single word. I asked him once more, pushing him to tell me the truth. "okay, I followed you" he said wearily

"why?"

"(sigh) because..because I was worried.. you were down lately and you look like you were just walking on the moon, spacing out every time!"

I was really happy that someone still cared for me, I didn't know what to say but I got to mutter a "sorry...and thanks". He gave me a nod and I followed him out.

I should really stop worrying about these stuff and focus on my adventures. But gumball can be cute in some way...and he's cool when he's angry.

     cute..and cool!

I chuckled and pG turned to me. A confused expression registers on his face.

"what's cute and cool?" ..My face turned hot. Did I just say that out loud?!

"nothing!" I said sheepishly

He looked at me suspiciously, before letting out an, "okay". Doesn't looks like he's satisfied with it though, but he let it pass.

------------------------------

Marshall's p.o.v

'beep,beep,beep!!'. A loud ring jolt me awake. I groan out loud--is it morning already? I looked at the clock. It's around three in the morning! I rose from my bed, answering the call.

"what?" I asked flatly

"hey Marshall, can you go at marceline's house right now? it's emergency" Finn said frantically as he hung up. Making my tiredness fade away and uneasiness overcame my body. I quickly wore my jeans and rummaged my closet for a shirt. I quickly flew out of the house, not even bothering to button my shirt up to my chest.

As I reached Marceline's cave, I banged the door open, calling her name aloud..But what did I saw? I saw the three of them drinking red tea. Crap! they got me worried for nothing.

"the hell guys...you got me worried for a tea party?" I said sarcastically. Then Jake snarled at me, finishing his tea.

"No" Finn says, in a tone saying that there is something more serious than the 'tea party'. I hovered beside marceline, settling comfortably as I continued to button my shirt.

"so, what's this emergency all about?" I asked Finn, more serious now. 

He sighed heavily before giving me an answer. "it's about your ex's"

Ex's? you mean Ash and Ashley?! Just thinking about their stupid names make my blood boil! After all of what they have done!, what do they want now? "what about them? were listening!" Marceline said softly, but I can see that she's also fighting the anger that's inside her.

"we saw them wandering about..outside your cave! seems to be plotting something..fishy" Jake explained grimly.

"yeah..better be safe than careful!" Finn added

That's all right?, I hope so. I don't want them ruining everything we built while those jerks were away. "oh..okay, we can handle ourselves"  I said wrapping my arms around Marceline reassuringly. Both of them left with a relief, knowing that I'm here with Marceline.

__________
a/n:
  thank you for all the readers!
I never really thought it would reach that many...
I love you guys!!