Chapter ten

Bubblegum's p.o.v

I was kinda happy that Finn is gonna talk to me privately. Not that I'm expecting something, just feel relieved that he's talking to me.

"so...um, princess..I'm really sorry about last time..you know" he said looking at the ground, rubbing the back of his blonde hair

"no it's okay, I want us to be like before..as friends" I said smiling at him which made him smile back

"yeah..um, about fP do you think it's still working out between us?!" he asked curiously, looking all hopeful. I met his blue orbs, beautiful as ever, they have this blue shades just as I like them.

"I don't know Finn, but I hope it is!" 'I hope that didn't sound bad', I want to cheer him up as best as I could but I don't know what to say. He just stood there, thinking really hard

"Finn?!...um, yeah it is really working out!" I said in a suppressed manner, his not talking, 'ugh, my eyes hurt', I felt tears form in my eyes but I blinked it away.

"I'm sorry pB, I know your trying hard to cheer me up. it just won't do, were friends right?"

"I understand Finn, we should be heading back", as we walked back in fP was still with fire prince, so we danced for a while, I can't reject him, he's still depressed.

------------------------------

Marshall's p.o.v

'marshall...do you like someone?'

Did she just ask that? I blinked twice, then slowly she turned her head looking at me. All I can do is smirk at her.

"since when?" I started, making her flinch

"what when?!" she asked raising an eyebrow

"since when did you like me?" I said in a teasing manner, since I don't know what she meant

"what?!, no! I mean..I didn't mean me, I said someone..someone marsh!" she exclaimed as she started to look exaggerated

"I was just teasing you!" I said running my hands in my hair. marceline fiddled with her hair giving me an expression saying , so?! do you?!, she was about to say something when I cut her off by answering her question ,"none, okay..if your thinking I like fionna, no..I don't..maybe, but that was before"

"um..okay~... thank goodness that thing was clear!"

"why do you need it to be clear?, you like me, just admit it!" I said squeezing answers out from her, it made me chuckle when I saw her face.

"your a jerk! yeah, I like you!" she blurted out, making my heart skip a beat

"y-you do?"

"yes, as a 'friend'" she said rolling her eyes, 'yea, friend'.

"hey don't do that, next time you'll say that, I'll die hyperventilating" I said making her smile

"really?, maybe I make you nervous without us noticing!" 

"maybe" I muttered

"haha.. you really enjoy being yourself, and..your more remorse..unlike me I rarely apologize to anyone, I...I like that" she said flying close to me, giving me a quick kiss in the cheeks

"we should go" she said as she flew leaving me behind, I was quite in a daze looking at nothing when I notice she already gone far.

------------------------------

Marceline's p.o.v

Once we got inside, everyone was partying real hard. Even bonnibel's on the dance floor with..Finn?, as for the two of us we sat back in our table, guess who we found.

"hey fP! don't you think your spending too much of your time with fire prince here?" Marshall asked straightforwardly, as we both raised our eyebrow

"um..what do you care?!" she said sarcastically giving him a fiery glare, which only made him growl angrily at her showing his fangs.'she's never done that before'

"looks like we're not having a good start here" fire prince exclaimed calming fP

"yeah, were not. let them be marshall" I said sitting on the other side of the table

~*~

"why did you say that to her?" I asked him curiously

"you don't seem to like what's happening, so I spiced it up a little!" he whisper-shout only for me to hear

"haha, but you just got yourself angry"

"she's a brute!" he said starting to laugh in a suppressed manner, making me frown a little

"don't say that, she's still a friend you know"

"that's just an expression, don't worry" he said smirking at me making me smirk back. A few minutes later the dJ played a slow ballet music then talked on the mic.

"okay! everyone leave the dance floor to the couples! for thirty minutes!" he shouted making the people leave the dance floor while the couples are in the dance floor.

Marshall tapped my shoulder as we both looked at our right, finding fP and fire prince together--dancing of course. as I searched for Finn, I saw him in the side looking at them, mumbling to himself. In a second he went where pB was standing then they both headed the dance floor-- maybe he waited for fP to make her move first. He isn't the kind to dance with pB just to hurt fP...after a minute of observing them, I was being pulled to the dance floor by someone.

"what are you doing?!" I growled at him, as he held me close to him grabbing my waist really tight.

"sorry babe! you look really pretty today"