♡ Two ♡

"Wow okay um...that was-"

"It was nice and we will let you know!" Stacie cut Aubrey off quickly. The girl nodded excitedly and walked off stage. All the girls took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled it. They were in the middle of going through the auditioners. Chloe was sitting next to Aubrey, Stacie was behind Aubrey. Stacie would be cutting off Aubrey before she could say something harsh. Chloe would calm Aubrey down. It was a team effort. They have been having to do it each year.

"Aub' you can't be mean to these girls" Chloe said and looked to her left at her best friend.

"Well someone has to let them know if they can't sing!" Aubrey whisper yelled causing the girls to sigh. Amy then showed up holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Sorry I'm late. How's it going?" She asked and sat next to Stacie. "Popcorn?" Amy offered to Stacie.

"Can't. Dieting to watch my figure" Stacie sighed and something snapped in Aubrey. Aubrey turned and looked at Stacie with caring eyes.

"You look great" She said softly with a small smile and then the girl turned back around. The next girl walked on stage cutting off Stacie's words.

Amy looked at Stacie with a mouth half open, half full of popcorn. She was shocked. Aubrey never showed that kindness to their knowledge. Why would she show it to of all people, Stacie?

"Oh my god-"

"We will let you know!"

"Aubrey. You can't be mean!" The same pattern between the three repeated itself. Amy grabbed Chloe's clipboard and looked at no callback names on there.

"Nobody seriously? There's like two girls left!" Amy whispered and the two girls turned around to face Amy and Stacie.

"We have to add someone, at least one person" Stacie pointed out and Chloe rubbed her forehead.

"Don't worry Stacie. We're gonna figure it out" Aubrey softly said, again. All three girls around her shocked when she turned around like it was nothing.

"I might have someone" Amy said. "But you guys have to trust me alright? It might take me a bit" Amy added quickly. Aubrey looked at Chloe and Chloe gave her pleading eyes to agree to it.

"Fine. If we don't have any other choice" Aubrey huffed and faced the next girl on the stage. The same pattern repeated itself with the next two girls between the three.

"Amy. Go get whoever you have in mind" Aubrey demanded and Amy nodded.

"I'll let you know in the group chat by tonight what happens!" Amy smiled and ran off. Stacie left for class afterwards leaving the two girls to pack up and go home.

They got in the car and Aubrey sat in the driver seat. Chloe got in the passenger side and waited till they were driving down the road of the downtown side of the college campus. The campus was basically it's own town due to how big it was.

"So, what was up with how you were treating Stacie today?" Chloe started to poke at the subject slowly; afraid to push too hard. Aubrey was a tough person to get to talk. It took forever to get her to admit she got a B on a test before. Chloe knew to never push Aubrey too hard to the point she would ignore Chloe.

"What do you mean?" Aubrey asked as she pulled to a stop at the red light. She watched people walk on the streets waiting for the green light.

"You know exactly what I mean. You were kind" Chloe said. Chloe pulled her phone out and checked Beca's Twitter. No update yet. Usually Beca would update about tomorrow's show.