♡ Eighteen ♡

Beca: So apparently we had sex
            Was it good for you at least?
            Because I can't remember it

Chloe saw the texts coming in from Beca. She had no service; so she frantically kept trying to answer. No such luck though. No matter how hard she tried, or how many times. The texts just would not send.

"Help!" Chloe screamed for the thousandth time. Nothing. She felt anxious more then anything. The girl couldn't help herself from it. It was scary being locked in the elevator. The girl just plopped against the wall letting her butt hit the floor. She had hit the alarm button on the elevator more times then she can count. All she wanted now was Beca. Why? She had no idea. The girl couldn't figure why she just wanted Beca. She sighed and grabbed her phone; opening up the photo gallery app. She clicked on the certain album she had of her and Beca. It was just them. Chloe clicked on the video that was taken two weeks ago. It was in the auditorium during rehearsal. Beca was annoying Amy with Chloe's encouragement. She just smiled at Beca's laughs as she kept poking Amy or throwing a paper at her. At the end Beca runs in fear of Amy running at her. Then it ended. Chloe just smiled; missing them already. Then it hit her; Regionals were today. She can't go on from being in the elevator! The redhead started to brainstorm; trying to think of something to get her out. Nothing came to to her mind though.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

Beca paced back and forth in the hotel room. The sound of the TV playing whatever show Cynthia-Rose was watching. Amy and Stacie were just talking about whatever as they played the card game, Rummy.

"What makes you think we fucked?" Beca finally broke. She stopped in front of Amy and Stacie. Her arms thrown out in to the space before her. Her hair was flying with each word.

"Your defense" Amy snickered. Stacie started to giggle as she threw the card out; Amy picked up.

"We just slept together!" Beca yelled causing all three girls to laugh in the room.

"Thanks for confirming it!" Stacie yelled.

"No! I did not mean it like- fucking hell. I am going to find Chloe" Beca said as she grabbed her wallet, phone, and hotel key card.

"Of course you are-"

"Knock it off!" Beca cut Amy off; storming out of the hotel room into the hallway. She heard the giggles as she left the room. Shaking her head slightly trying to get the recent events off her mind. Looking left and right; thinking of the longest way to the breakfast room. The girl decided on the right side of the hallway; taking the staircase down to the main lobby floor. The brunette walked down to the breakfast room seeing the place nearly empty.

"We are closing up miss" The worker said in a monotone voice.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I'm just looking for someone" Beca muttered; looki mg around.

"Well can you hurry up?" She said a bit annoyed by Beca. "Or can you at least let me know who the person looks like. I might have seen them" She added.

"Yeah, red hair, a very bubbly personality, she also has blue eyes, she's really pretty, smart, funny-"

"Okay. I'm not asking reasons to date  her-"

"Neither am I" Beca said returning her attention to the worker standing in front of her.

"Mhm, sure" She said. "But yeah, saw her earlier. She went to the elevator down the hall to the right" She said. Beca smiled and quickly said thank you; with that she left to the elevator.

Beca got to the silver double door elevator. She looked around; asking for Chloe, but no response.

"Hmph" Beca huffed as she crossed her arms; puzzled to where the redhead could be. She sighed and hit the up arrow on the elevator; trying to get it to work. The girl quickly got angry when the screen above just said "ERROR". Beca just decided to check the elevator next to it until she heard something. It was a loud yelling, but she wasn't sure where it was coming from.

"Hello?" Beca yelled knowing she looked like a fucking idiot. She was just yelling to an elevator. Maybe Beca completely lost it now.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Help!" Chloe screamed. She had kept screaming that; just feeling hopeless at this point. That's until she heard something back. It was faint, but sounded like a 'Hello' . Chloe bit her lip; taking a chance. It would be ear blistering, but she had to. Her hands covered her ears, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. That's when she screamed at the top of her lungs like she was at a concert.

"Is someone up there?" She heard the person scream back. Chloe's heart nearly skipped a beat. She started to smack on the doors frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Chloe screamed repeatedly. "Please help!" She added.

"I'll get help!" It screamed back. Just like that, it was gone.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

Beca rushed off to the front desk. She got there and stood on her tip toes; looking around for someone.

"Oh come on" Beca said. She started to smack the bell nonstop; trying to get someone to the front desk.

"Beca, why aren't you ready? W have rehearsals!" Aubrey said.

"Someone is stuck in the elevator-"

"Where's Chloe?" Amy asked.

"No idea, but Beca come on!" Aubrey said; yanking Beca away from the front desk. Beca had a bad feeling about the elevator for some reason. She felt like it was someone she needed to get down that instant.

Rehearsal was long and awful. Everyone was arguing because Chloe wasn't there to calm it down. Plus everyone was worried because Chloe still hadn't shown.

"And..5-"

"No!" Beca yelled. The whole group froze; turning to face her.

"What Beca?" Aubrey groaned turning on her heels to face the small brunette.

"Why are we rehearsing and not looking for Chloe?" Beca asked causing snickers from everyone of the girls.

"Because we need-"

"Chloe" Beca cut her off. "You nerds can rehearse, I am gonna find Chloe" She walked off out of the meeting room that they were using as a rehearsal space. With that, she went to find Chloe.