♡ Twenty-Six ♡

The sound of Amy falling on her face disrupted the girls. Beca couldn't believe they just shared a well, small kiss. It last a millisecond before Amy fell down to become a disrupting distraction. Their lips seperated causing a whine from Beca. Chloe was quick to turn her head to look over at Amy, but the whine that escaped Beca's lips made her switch her head back to the now pouting brunette. Slowly a smirk grew on Chloe's face as Beca pouted.

"Is Mitchell a pout?" Chloe whispered.

"What?" Beca whispered back; her face attempting a toughen up.

"You're pouting-"

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Amy yelled walking over to the duo as the rest of the girls walled into the bus.

"Where are they going?" Chloe asked. She looked away from the brunette to look up at the Australian.

"Well-"

"Amy what did you do?" Beca asked.

"I broke down the bus on purpose. Everyone took my side against Aubrey and now we're all just going to bed-"

"It's only 8 pm"

"I know!"

"What do you mean you broke the bus on purpose?" Chloe asked. Her hand in front of her holding up as to stop Amy from going to any other subject.

"We all felt over rehearsed. It was obvious with all the over rehearsals and the fighting that we were going to fuck up somehow" Amy had quickly rushed together. She was more worried about Chloe's reaction then she was of Beca's.

"Oh no, Amy" Chloe sighed and covered her head into the palms of her hands. Beca started to rub the girls back causing Amy to raise an eyebrow at the action.

"Chloe, she's right. We really wouldn't have-"

"It's not that. It's now I have to go calm Aubrey down" Chloe said and slowly started to get up.

"Do you?" Beca asked and Chloe turned her head to look at the brunette. Her face was basically apologizing to the girl and begging her to forgive her.

"She's really-"

"Yeah I know, this has happened before. Thank you though Amy" Chloe said as she slowly walked away from the duo. Beca watched her as she swayed her hips; walking up on the bus.

"Holy shit, what happened?" Amy smirked as she sat down next to the small brunette who was lost in a gaze at the ginger that just had walked on to the bus.

"Nothing- What? Why would something-"

"Well your face is burning red and the begging her to stay is basically screaming something-"

"Nothing happened" Beca laughed. The girls were cut off as the other girls except Chloe and Aubrey joined them around the fire.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Hey Aub'" Chloe smiled as she sat next to the girl on the bus. Aubrey looked distressed as well as a bit depressed. Her head hung low as she played with her hands.

"What" Aubrey mumbled.

"Listen, Amy was right-"

"Are you kidding? You are co captain-"

"Am I?"

"What?"

"Am I actually a co captain?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean Aubrey, it doesn't feel like it"

The silence thickened in the air between them. Chloe never stood up to Aubrey much. Especially on this topic alone. She was always scared to which was easily explainable. The blonde did have a pretty bad temper. Convincing her to let Beca stay on the team was a challenge alone in itself.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Nothing happened Amy!" Beca defended for what felt like the millionth time. The brunette shook her head as she looked down at the ground to where her right and left feet sat.

"Whoa, what happened?" Stacie asked.

"Nothing Stacie!" Amy mocked Beca's tone in to a high pitch whine.

"I don't even sound like that" Beca laughed as she lifted her head back up to look at Amy.

"You do, you really do"

"You do"

"Yep"

All girls agreed causing Beca to just roll her eyes in the reaction to it.

"Why? And how?" Beca asked.

"Why and how it's obvious you and the redhead kissed-"

"We didn't kiss Jessica!" Beca cut off.

"Sure, and I talk loudly" Lily mumbled quietly as she always did. Cynthia-Rose who sat next to Lily snickered a bit at the comment. She mumbled 'good one' to her as the girls all yelled about if Chloe and Beca kissed or not.

Of course Beca would stay silent. The kiss probably was just out of spike or spur of the moment. Chloe would never kiss Beca with actually meaning of feelings behind it. The thought of that is just fucking insane to even dream about, Beca always had thought. She just sat there as the girls finally moved off the topic and onto about Regionals. Some girls talked about who they thought won or who they thought had zero chance of winning. Beca didn't really make a comment. She just felt her lips tingling still at that one small kiss the girls shared quickly.

"Hey guys, Aubrey went to bed" Chloe informed as she joined the group; instantly she sat next to Beca. All girls smirked, but said nothing. The brunette's face turned as red as Chloe's hair causing Chloe to raise an eyebrow. She looked around to see all the girls snickering and smirking like little girls when they see their crush.

"What-"

"Nothing!" All girls cut Chloe off before she could ask what all the snickers and smirks were for.

"Okay, well. We have another tent we can set up, some girls can sleep in the bus" Chloe said.

"You and Beca can have the tent" Stacie said.

"Yeah just keep it PG" Amy said and all girls bursted out laughing except Beca and Chloe. Chloe then caught on and stuck her tongue to the left side of her inner cheek. She looked over at Beca and Beca instantly shrugged.

"No idea what they're on about" Beca said. Chloe knew Beca enough that the small brunette was going to keep it on the low for awhile. Which Chloe easily understood. She wanted to as well.

"I don't know" Chloe agreed.

That night all girls sat around the fire; except Aubrey.