♡ Eleven ♡

Beca got to the auditorium a bit late due to getting coffee. Her and Jade had a bit of an argument yet again; which made her a little late.

"Beca! This is the last Bella's rehearsal and we leave tonight! Care to explain-"

"I was getting coffee" Beca cut Aubrey off and glared at her. Beca was still choosing to neglect everything. She didn't want to bring up the topic to Aubrey of that night back in high school. It made her feel some what of an idiot.

"Sure" Aubrey simply said and backed off. She kept explaining the trip rules about no sex, etc. Not that any of the girls were listening.

"Don't Aubrey and Beca seem to be hiding something?" Stacie whispered to Amy.

"I used to hide knives in my best friends underwear drawer" Lily spoke softly causing weird glances from the girls at her.

"Anyway, a bit. Why?" Amy asked.

"I don't know. I can not for the life of me pin point exactly what it is" Stacie whispered.

"It's definetely not that their fuck buddies. Too much angst for that" Amy chuckled.

"Amy!" Aubrey yelled to get her attention.

"Sorry! Just, we know the rules Aub'. Be there on time, no sex, no drinking, yeah, yeah, we got this" Amy said.

"Well....Beca doesn't" Aubrey said and Beca held up the paper.

"It's in the form you made us all sign" Beca said.

"Can we just rehearse a bit so I can get back to packing?" Chloe asked.

"You have been packing for days!" Aubrey said.

"I still have my shoes..." Chloe said

"Chloe, we talked about you packing your whole closet" Amy said. "You as well Stacie" Amy added before Stacie could talk. Beca chuckled at it all as she took a sip of the iced coffee.

"Fine! Let's do stretches" Aubrey gave up.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

Rehearsal was three brutal hours and left the girl two hours before leaving for Regionals. All girls groaned as they left the auditorium; hearing Aubrey shout the rules out.

"Remember! My dad always said, be on time or cut your head off!" Aubrey announced over the girls groans of annoyance.

"Jeez" Chloe said and shook her head.

"What?" Aubrey asked.

"Your father" Chloe laughed a bit.

"Yeah, he was a hard ass. Especially when he found out about me and my ex girlfriend in high..school" Aubrey said and trailed slowly at the end. She never told Chloe about Jade. She didn't want to! It just slipped out.

"What?" Chloe asked.

"He was a hard ass when he found out about me and my boyfriend back in high school" Aubrey quickly changed it. Chloe looked at her funny, but seemed to brush it off.

"Yeah, lots of dad's are" Chloe just said as she grabbed her bag. "You ready to go?" Chloe asked and started walking.

"Yeah! I'll drive!" Aubrey smiled and followed.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

As Aubrey drove back to their apartment; Chloe made a groupchat. It was with the Bella's, but without Aubrey.

Help

Chloe: Aubrey just told me she had a girlfriend in high school, but I asked what and she said that it was a boyfriend.

Amy: Sure you heard that?

Chloe: Mhm, I know what I heard.

Cynthia-Rose: That explains the looks she gives Stacie

Stacie: Oh my god

Beca: Wait, did she say a name?

Chloe: No, why?

Beca: Just curious

Amy: Maybe we can pick her brain on the way to Regionals?

Stacie: Sure! While we are at it, let's make sure we tell her we are going to go to a frat house to get wasted and have sex! Are you insane? She will kill us!

Lily: I once was at a frat house

Cynthia-Rose: Yeah, how did that go?

Lily: I pushed a guy into a pool off the roof. The water turned red.

Beca: Oh my god

Amy: Anyway!

Chloe: Yeah, we might need to do that..

Lily: Turn the water red?

Beca: No, no.

Cynthia-Rose: No

Amy: No, Lily, no.

Chloe: No, pick her brain for information

Lily: I have knives to do so. I can get novacaine.

Beca: You're lucky you can beat box.

Chloe: No, that's a metaphor.

Amy: Alright, I will see you guys tonight!

Chloe: See you tonight.

With that, Chloe deleted the chat and went into the shared apartment to finish packing.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Amy!" Beca yelled and heard the Australian walk her way to her room.

"Yeah?" Amy asked as the toothbrush was still in her mouth.

"Can you sit on it? It won't zipper" Beca said and Amy nodded. She sat on the suitcase as Beca tried to zipper it shut.

"The hell did you pack?" Amy asked.

"Clothing, laptop, stuff" Beca said and finally got it.
"Thanks" Beca said and Amy got up.

"We gotta go in ten minutes" Amy said as she left the room. Beca just nodded as she carried her suitcase and back pack out to the living room.

Slowly Beca and Amy left the apartment, both arguing about if they forgot anything.

"You won't need the fuckin' shower curtain!" Beca yelled at Amy.

"Well you never know!" Amy yelled back. Finally they left the apartment and went to where they were meeting.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Okay, where is Amy-"

"Right here!" Amy yelled at Aubrey. Beca and Amy put their stuff in the bus. They ended up being 10 minutes late due to the arguing over who needed what.

"Amy! You did not need a casserole dish!" Beca yelled as she got on the bus.

"Casserole dish?" Aubrey asked and Beca just groaned. Beca went to the back of the bus and sat in the back corner.

"Here!" Amy yelled and got in the driver's seat; shutting the door behind her.

"Alright! Let's do this again!" Aubrey yelled before taking the attendance to make sure all girls were there. "Okay! Amy! We are ready!" Aubrey yelled and sat next to Chloe in the front spot. Amy nodded as she buckled up.

"Regionals! Here we come!" Amy yelled causing the girls to yell themselves as Amy pulled off onto the main road.