♡ Ten ♡

Aubrey Posen was not dumb. She knew Jade and knew Beca knew Jade, they just both didn't want to admit to it. Jade fucked them both over back in their high school days. Aubrey went to different school then Beca and Jade. Jade and Aubrey met at a local park and hit it off. Aubrey never even knew Jade and Beca were a thing. Aubrey knew one of them had to admit to it soon. It was the reason behind being at each other's throats. It was starting to ruin the Bella's performances.

Bella's Groupchat

Stacie: The bus is ready to go, right Amy?

Amy: Yes, to my knowledge

Aubrey: I need a confirmation Amy. We are traveling 5 hours away for a weekend.

Amy: Okay, captain! I will check the floorboards first, to the seats in the rear and front, then I shall check the windows and make sure to check the steering wheel. Anything else?

Aubrey: How about if it runs?

Stacie: Lmaoooo

Chloe: Oh my god, Amy I think Aubrey just burned you.

Amy: I will go and check now alright?

Aubrey: Has anyone heard from midget?

Chloe: She won't talk to me..

Cynthia-Rose: Just saw her leave the coffee shop when I left rehearsals. Why won't she talk to you though, red?

Aubrey: Coffee shop? Why there?

Chloe: I don't know.

Stacie: Damn Aubrey, what is up with the questions?

Amy: She's a runner!

Beca: I am fine

Beca tuned the rest of the chat out. She had the argument with Jade and it felt like it went no where. They went in circles over and over. The blame game. That fucking blame game is what Beca hated most. She drove off angrily and decided to just take a drive. The music played softly as her thoughts were scattered. She had one person she knew to call to rant to about Jade, that was Chester. Beca got the Bluetooth set up and heard it ring in the car speakers.

"Hello?" Chester asked on the fifth ring.

"That fucking blame game, Chester. Why does your sister always have to do that with me?" Beca yelled.

"Wait whoa, Beca? You're see- talking to my sister?" He asked.

"Sadly enough, yes" Beca said causing him to chuckle.

"I haven't heard from her in months" He said.

"I didn't either, but she works at the coffee shop on my campus" Beca said as she stopped at the red light. "That blame game" Beca repeated.

"Yeah" He said with a chuckle.

"She did it, but it was somehow someone else's fault for it. I did it, but my fault. Notice it's never entirely her fault?" Beca snapped.

"Its always been like that, shortie. You just some how get caught back up into it" He smirked at the nickname he always called her.

"Shut up" Beca smirked. "She did something. I know she did, she won't tell me" Beca said.

"To you?" He asked.

"No. I'm a part of the Barden Bella's for some reason and this girl. She didn't show up for multiple practices. Something related to Jade" Beca said, neglecting to mention Aubrey.

"Weird" he simply said. "Well, I have to go. My daughter is up from her nap and I am scheduled in for a tea party with a 3 year old, some dolls, and a teddy bear" Chester laughed.

"Sounds awesome. Tell her I said hi and I miss her" Beca said and he smiled.

"I will, talk to you later" He said. "Bye"

"Bye" Beca said and it hung up.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

Chloe always packed in advance. Even if it was four days away. She always had to pack to make sure she had everything. The red head would even pack Aubrey's stuff for her; well mainly for herself more then Aubrey.

"Aubrey! Where do you keep your bikini?" Chloe asked.

"Chloe, are you already packing for this weekend?" Aubrey asked. The answer she got was silence and then a quick, chirpy, answer.

"Nevermind! I found it!" Chloe said as she packed Aubrey's suitcase. Aubrey sighed and went into her bedroom to find the girl packing.

"Chloe, we haven't even gotten through the last rehearsal" Aubrey chuckled.

"Well yeah, I know that. But..gotta make sure we are good to go! Do you think Amy needs help packing?" Chloe asked.

"I doubt it" Aubrey said and sat on the bed watching her. "Hey Chlo'.." Aubrey started.

"Yeah?" Chloe asked.

"You know how we said we knew everything about one another?" Aubrey asked. Chloe raised an eyebrow as she folded a tshirt.

"Yes, why?" Chloe asked. She saw Aubrey look at the floor and play with her hands.

"Well there is one thing I should have said.." Aubrey said. Chloe stopped packing after hearing the seriousness. She walked over to be in front of Aubrey; curious.

"What's that?" Chloe asked.

"Well...that, uh...I knew-" Aubrey cut herself off. She didn't want to talk about Jade; she couldn't. "I always hated your packing early!" Aubrey said quickly. She wasn't even planning to say that.

"Oh.." Chloe said and relaxed a bit. "Well, I know that! You scared me! Making me think you killed a man" Chloe laughed and returned to packing. Aubrey forced a laugh and shrugged.

"You know me! Over dramatic!" Aubrey said and got up.

"You are!" Chloe laughed.

"Well I am going to order some Chinese food. Interested?" Aubrey asked and Chloe quickly nodded.

"Can I get a fortune cookie?" Chloe asked and Aubrey laughed.

"You always ask that" Aubrey said as she left the bedroom. She pulled up the phone number for the local Chinese place hearing Chloe follow her.

"Yeah, but isn't it more polite to ask?" Chloe asked.

"It is also polite to ask when I want my stuff packed-"

"Food Aubrey! We are discussing food!" Chloe yelled over her.

"Oh my god, fine!" Aubrey yelled back and Chloe smiled; then ran off to keep packing.