His Princess.......... Chapter Two (pic. of Zander)

Chapter Two

"Knock, Knock".Whispered the voice I had grown to love so. I snuggled deeper into his arms and closer to his chest.

"......whahumam?"

"Justin."

"juiostonwhamaby?"

"Just in time to wake you up!"

    "Zandyueoffmiiwananseemzue!"

    Zander chuckled. "I don't know what that meant,Emie, but I hope it said,'why good morning to you too Zander! You look as hot and sexy as ever and-"

I slapped him on the mouth. I did not want to know the next thought his perverted mind, so early in the morning, was thinking.

   "For being tired, you sure have good aim," he groaned out.

  I smiled as I cracked an eye open to see him. He was still snuggled next to me from my nearly "Information discovery "last  night that would have benefited my point against my stepmother. My thoughts soon turned to his beautiful muscles moving.

I looked him over. He had nice tanned skin with dirty smooth blond hair and piercing blue eyes. I blushed as I hoped he hadn't noticed what I was thinking. Seems he had not since he was very preoccupied. He was sitting up and rubbing his mouth.

I scoffed.

  "Zander...who rubs there mouth?"

  "People who get attacked do." He stated defensively.

   "...you were attacked...?"

   He nodded vigorously. "By you! You slapped me!"

I scoffed again and rolled my eyes. "Oh you poor boy." I said as I rolled away from him and snuggled in the warmth of my blankets, feeling the sunshine on my face from the window. The small streaks coming from behind the curtain. The birds-

  "You're ignoring me! What a great person you are."

  I moaned. "You're interrupting my peacefulness that I have every morning."

   "I'm hurt!"

  "There you did it again!"

  "I'm in-"

"And again." I sighed closing my eyes.

    He ignored me. "-in so much pain that the least thing you could do would be to show me some..love or kindness. If have any."

  "Nope, sorry I don't. God forgot to grant me those qualities."

   "Along with patience, self-control,truthfulness, kindness,and gentleness" Zander muttered along.

  I smiled. "You understand me perfectly!"

  I heard a deep sigh, before two strong, warm, arms captured me into a embrace to his chest. He kissed my head.

"I hope I do. As your guard I should know everything right? Except I wish I didn't know the jerk side to you. I could live without it."

   I laughed softly before looking up into his warm, brown eyes. I leaned up as he leaned down and our lips met. He kissed me back as he rolled me under him. I laced my fingers in his hair, as I kissed him back. His soft dirty blond hair went smoothly through my fingers, as Zander ran his hands down my body very slowly and wrapped them around my waist.

"Good morning!" I chirped cheerfully after we finally broke apart.

"Yep, it definitely is with you in my arms."