His Princess.....................Chapter 8

hey! :) so im going to change the P.O.V'S  and go to Zander. muwhahaha. the cliffhanger from the last chapter is still there!

anyways have fun reading from Zander's view. enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             (Zander’s P.O.V)

I walked on down the hallways with Emilyn gripping my hand. I snuck a peak at her, since she hates being stared at. She was biting her lips and looking nervous. I chuckled and stopped her.

“Wh-why did we-“

I pressed my lips quickly to hers, and felt her melt into my arms. I smiled against her lips happy that I had that effect on her. I pulled back and cupped her face.

“Everything is going to be fine.  I am going to be waiting outside the door the entire time for you, and then afterwards we can go do something, okay?” I whispered.

She smiled softly at me, making my heart beat faster. “Thanks Zander, I really needed that.”

I smiled. “The King awaits you.”

She giggled as we went down and she went inside looking confident.

After Emilyn had gone in to speak with the King, I waited outside like I promised. Then Vicky appeared around the corner. She smiled and told the guards that she wanted to go in which they let her proceed towards the door.

She stopped and looked at me for a second. “Darling, we need to talk afterwards.”

I frowned but reluctantly nodded my head.

She smiled seductively which made me shiver, “Good, I-“

I didn’t want her to continue, so I shoved her towards the door. “Yes. You should go we can talk later.” I opened the door quickly. “Have a nice day, your Queen.”

I didn’t wait for her answer but walked away quickly. I went out the waiting room’s door and turned down the hallway then stopped at a deserted corner of one of the many hallways in the castle to breathe.

“Whoa, I didn’t realized just how messed up she really is.” I ran a hand through my hair as I laughed quietly. I decided to wait for Emilyn right where I was, I had no intention of going back. In fact, I didn’t even want to talk with her afterwards, but she is the Queen.  As for guards, we can never disobey a higher ranked person. I had to learn that the first day of training.

I sighed closing my eyes, as Emilyn’s face appeared in my head. Her face had a tendency to just appear whenever in my head. I wanted so badly to tell her that I loved her that even the feeling was just overwhelming sometimes.

But I wasn’t sure. In the first place, our relationship is illegal! A bodyguard and a Princess or any other royal figure was never allowed to be in a relationship of any sort. I knew this rule, yet the day I met her I couldn’t help but fall so hard for her. She was everything that I loved. Not a royal stuck up brat girl that I have had to deal with before, which is never fun. Emilyn was different and for that, I wanted to protect her and keep her safe. Of course, Vicky doesn’t make things any simpler.

Emilyn never told me anything of Vicky, she was always quiet on the subject, but when I stumbled upon her and Vicky. I witnessed Vicky slap her and yell in her face before storming off. Then she came clean and told me everything. I of course went straight to the King to tell him about this.

The King almost got me fired. His words were “Do not make up false things about my wife, bodyguard. If you do, you will wish you were never born. Now get out, please.”