His Princess.............. Chapter 12

Hey, Hey, HEY! haha. yep, enjoy!

From here on out, it should start to climb the suspense ladder, hopefully. Thanks again everybody!  And to everyone who has fanned me so far! It means the world! I HAVE 5 FANS! i know its not much compared to some people who have like 1000. But still I thank each and every one of you! Every time you write on my wall or fan me it gives me so much more courage and enthusiasm to write! I THANK YOU!

OH AND EMILYNS DRESS ------------------------------------>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emilyn’s P.O.V)

I flopped down onto the soft mattress not caring if my manners were royal etiquette or not in front of King Arlington whom I heard Zander and him talking softly.

“Have a good rest, and I am terribly sorry again, for the way that Brutus was behaving. He should not have treated you so poorly. Rest assured I will take care of that. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask my servants. Once more I am deeply sorry. Good day Princess.”

I raised my head and smiled at him, sitting up properly, “Thank you sire. Good day.”

The man wearing a dark red robe with a white tunic and beige pants smiled at me. The signs of sweat were still present on his shirt, and clung to his body. He was in the middle of a sparring match when he had to come help us. The signs of aging were apparent on his body and his head. Gray hairs showed everywhere, and around his eyes were wrinkles.

He bowed once more, and then left the room with the two servants following his leave, and then I flopped back down.

The bed bounced next to me.

“Catch some sleep before dinner.” Zander whispered as he kissed the side of my head.

I smiled up at him and ran my fingers through his hair which was still somehow still smooth and soft. I had a feeling that my hair looked disgusting. After about five days of not washing it, it was neither clean nor soft. I must look like a caveman, I thought sadly.

Zander closed his eyes as he lay down next to me and stroked my hair softly. He must be oblivious to how disgusting my hair is. “You know, we leave tomorrow to continue onward to Sir De Boy’s Castle. Sir Arlington was very kind to send a messenger up ahead to tell of our arrival tomorrow. We will receive carriage transportation to Sir De Boys Castle. And-”

I shut him up by kissing him lightly on the lips, and he moaned and tried to kiss me back. I pulled out of the kiss teasing him. “You talk way too much.” I smiled at him as I stood up. “I am going to take a shower. Bye. Oh wait! When is dinner time?” I questioned as I turned in the bathroom doorway to find him right behind me, so when I turned I smacked right into him. I started to glare at him when he kissed me.

I automatically went to wrap my arms around his neck when he pulled away making me whimper in protest. He smiled and flicked my nose. “Payback’s a bitch, huh?”

I smacked him. “I had a reason.”

He rolled his eyes. “Isn’t that what they all say?”

I glared and pointed at the door, “Out.”

He smirked and folded his arms. “Fine, dinner is in a couple hours. Be ready.”

I couldn’t help the smile that crossed my face as he left. I closed the bathroom door, and pushed my face right up to the glass to see my reflection. I stayed that way staring at myself and thinking that this boy just knew how to brighten my day, without even trying.