His Princess............... Chapter thirteen (pic. of Arielle)

Yola!!! sO late night Sunday uploads.... good?? haha i hope so. (*wink)

I MADE THIS FOR YOU!

----> have any of you peoples watched 'Julian Smith' on youtube?? if you havent you have been living in a hole underground for a while now... nah im just joking! but seriously. look him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emilyn’s P.O.V)

The moment I entered the room, I felt the gazes on me even though the dining room was still full of people talking and whispering. But I could tell the voices and the volumes went down as people looked at me and I could almost feel as though I was starting to become everybody’s main conversation.

My eyes quickly found the King and I bowed before him then followed the girls to my chair to eat. I was seated next to Zander who smiled at me lovingly and a pretty girl to my right.

I took a quick glance at her and smiled. She had long wavy blonde hair, and some very startling blue eyes that I felt drawn into at first. She smiled at me. She was wearing a black dress that had a gold buckle around the waist, but I couldn’t see any more of it since she was seated.

She then gave me a lopsided grin before composing herself and smiling. “Hello Princess Emilyn. I am Princess Arielle. It seems my pick for your dress worked huh?”

I nodded once more and sat down as I smiled back at her. “It does and I love it. Thanks.”

“It’s fine! I want to do all that I can for the guests right?” She said arching an eyebrow.

“Yes, and it is very appreciated, Princess Arielle.”

She snorted. “Please, just Arielle. We’re both Princesses’ right?”

I nodded unable to say anything. I would have thought that she would have better manners not that I was judging or was looking down on her. I just thought that she cared about her first impression. I had always been taught that first impressions are the most important. She must have sensed my bewilderment and smiled at me.

“Yes, I know I do not hold proper form or etiquette but oh well right? You only live once. For me, I would prefer living how I want. But say if daddy was right here-“, she said pausing to gesture over to King Arlington who was laughing at what someone had said,-“that would be a different story. I must act proper around the people when he is around. But when he isn’t I prefer to be who I am.”

I grinned. “Me too,” I had a feeling that I had finally found somebody whom I could be myself around. Maybe staying here wouldn’t be too bad. But now I was wishing we could stay for more than just a day!

She smiled back, “Thanks, Emilyn.”

I grinned and we conversed a little more before there was a clinking noise. The King rose.

“May the food be brought in and feast.”

The food was brought in and I felt my hand get squeezed from the right.

I saw Zander smiling at me with his hand wrapped around mine. Looking into his eyes, I could see exactly what he was trying to communicate to me. I squeezed him back noticing how he was wearing a stunning white uniform with an icy blue tie and cufflinks which only made his gorgeous blue eyes stand out even more if that was even possible.

He looked sexy.

There was absolutely no other way to describe him.

You look beautiful he mouthed to me.