His Princess............. Chapter ten ( pic of the triplets)

Sorry about the waits! I'm trying but I have to do a stupid essay on the Iliad by Homer. Then I have all these philosophy books to read. UGH! I am thinking of a ton of colorful words right now.

Just call me Miss Colorful. haha.

----> Intellectus, Mollis, and Audire! They actually are TRIPLETS! but there was like one picture of them so I was all 'pooh!' ahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zander’s P.O.V)

I felt as though we had been walking for hours. I knew my feet were sore, but I kept moving.  It was not out of fear that I moved now, but out of motivation to reach the end.

We were heading to Sir Arlington’s Castle, which was the closest in the tunnels.

When Emilyn was out, me and the guards had discussed going further, and decided that since the connections with Sir Arlington was not the greatest, we should spend a day then continue onwards to Sir De Boy’s Castle. My brother works there, so it would be more convenient.

Not to mention, if we just show up at a Castle with no explanation, then we are less likely to be received for a longer time there. Since my brother works at Sir De Boy’s Castle, we will be more warmly received.

Everyone had agreed with my proposition, but one subject was never brought up. Either someone forgot-which I highly doubt- or someone does not want to remember it.

The King.

Nobody had seen him since the weird cloud came out of him. Nobody could go back and help carry him out without the cloud getting them. I just hoped he was still alive because I was scared of the impact on Emilyn…

I had a feeling that everyone thought he would have escaped through carriage or horse to Sir Arlington’s Castle or Sir De Boy’s since they were both the closest to his Castle.

Another reason why I had proposed what I had proposed.

My mind drifted to nothing.

I dwelled on everything then nothing. I started getting fascinated with how the fire-from the sides which is providing the light for this tunnel- makes the shadows on the wall. They danced like black forms so silent, yet so graceful. Watching them made me a little unnerved, but anything when you’re in a black cold tunnel, chased out by a huge cloud, and desperately tired and sore, it can make you tired.

Judging by the looks of everyone else, I was not the only one feeling this.

I watched how the guards in front had a more slouched position as they walked. Emilyn, who walked beside me, was just keeping her eyes on the floor, and frowning occasionally. I took a peek at the guards in the back to see how they were holding up. One was like Emilyn, feet on the floor and just watching his steps, while the other two were attentive and flashed me a small nod and smile.

I nodded back, as I went back to staring ahead and walking.

I felt as though this tunnel would never end.

(Emily’s P.O.V)

Walking was taking forever!

Judging by everyone else… they felt the same.

It felt as though the energy of the weak strength was surrounding us in big clouds. As though I couldn’t breathe, because I could just feel everyone’s energy slowly going down, for it hung heavily in the very air we all breathed.

I had company unlike everyone else, but I wouldn’t consider them the friendliest of companions, nor the quietest.

Let me guess, stop imagining? Now please… Shut-up Audire! Intellectus said with a sigh.