{Shawn}

Janet

Walking into the studio, I was feeling pretty tired and worn out. My legs and feet still hurt from the previous day of rehearsal and all I wanted to do was rest. I knew once the kids arrived I would forget all about that though. Especially once Shawn and Gil got there. I have a really good relationship with everyone I work with but I'm closest to them. I found a spot on the floor to stretch my legs. Feeling the burn in my thighs was no joke but no pain no gain right?

"Sup sweetness."

Shawn walked up and I turned to see her smiling down at me. She was a sight to see. I found my staring at her a little longer than I probably should have.

"You can't speak now? You just gon sit there and stare at a sistah. What I got something in my nose?"

I laughed. "Yeah just a little something right there." I teased. "I'm kidding! I'm just tired. How are you?"

"Good, just ready for this tour to start already."

It was her turn to stare at me now.

"What?" I asked. Her eyes were so intense sometimes. It was almost hard not to look away.

"Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Anything?" I said stretching to touch my toes.

"When are you gonna go out on a date with me?" She asked.

"Shawn!?" I looked around making sure no one had heard. "You know I can't do that."

"Why? We have good vibes, you and I. Besides you can't resist this charm girl." She said and laughed.

I stood up. "Can I talk to you in private for a moment please?"

She followed me into the restroom. I checked each stall making sure no one was in there with us.

"Shawn why would you do that out were some one could possibly hear you?"

"What's the big deal J? No one here cares and besides everyone knows I've crushed on you since forever."

She stepped closer to me, backing me up against the counter making me nervous as hell.

"Shawn, I'm not..."

Shawn stepped back giving me some space. She could sense my nerves and her entire tone changed.

"Im sorry J, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. This was super unprofessional of me. It won't happen again."

She turned and walked out of the restroom. I took a couple of deep breaths and fanned my face. The temperature in the room had definitely been raised. The door swung open and Tina walked in. I dabbed water on my flushed face and tried to collect myself. Why did I react that way to her being so close to me.

"Damn Jan you okay? You look a little feverish." Tina asked.

"I'm fine. Lets just get started. Is everyone here?"

"Yup everyone is ready." She replied.

"Lets do this."

Shawn

I walked out the restroom, kicking myself in the ass. Why did I come at her like that. If I did have a chance before, my chances are probably slim to none now. Fuck. I walked over and sat next to Gil, resting my head on his shoulder. He looked over at me and I gave him my best sad eyes and poked my lips out.

"What's wrong girl?" Gil asked.

"Nothing, just feeling down."