New Clothes

~The Next Morning~Eva and Angel's house~

Eva's PoV

(y/n)- I'm totally not going to school like that!

Since (y/n) was depressed the previous day, i decided to organize an urgent sleepover. The girls and i tried to cheer her up and i thought it worked but she was still sad. Honestly, what Mr. Jeon said was rude, but in a way, it was the perfect opportunity to change (y/n)'s look. Before we entered high school, (y/n) was always cheerful and wore stylish clothes, but because of that stupid incident, she lost her happiness and became lifeless. I've known her all my life since our parents were childhood friends and seeing her like that made my heart ache. I wished she could go back to her normal self.

Angie- Eva? Eva! Are you listening?

Eva- Huh? Oh sorry...What were you saying?

Angie- I was asking you to tell (y/n) that she looks extremely good in those clothes.

(y/n)- You can say whatever you want, i'm not going to school dressed like this.

Eva- Stop complaining already. We need to go now if we don't want to be late.

(y/n)- *sigh* Why in the world did i accept to come again?

Eva- You came because we are your best friends and you know that we are only worried about you.

After that, we left mine and Angel's house and made our way to school.

(y/n)'s PoV

I just couldn't believe what those six had done to me. Instead of wearing my usual jeans, plain shirt, sweater and glasses,

I had a crop top, mini skirt, contact lenses and the worst thing ever

I had a crop top, mini skirt, contact lenses and the worst thing ever....HEELS on! Without forgetting the accessories...Someone please kill me!

We arrived in front of the school gates after a few minutes and i stopped walking

We arrived in front of the school gates after a few minutes and i stopped walking. The girls turned towards me with worried looks. I could see in their eyes that they were really concerned about me and also my well-being but changing my way of dressing wouldn't do much to the current situation.