New feelings

Jungkook's PoV

(y/n) had finally left the classroom with the new student. I didn't feel like going out of the class because it was calm and silent and that was what i needed at the moment. Something about seeing (y/n) and Sam together had made me angry but that was a totally new feeling to me. I was playing games on my phone when the door suddenly opened, revealing Suga hyung. He was wearing a black suit, his black hair and pale skin shining because of the light coming through the windows. 

He approached my desk slowly and carefully- almost as if i was going to kill him- and stopped abruptly as soon as he reached it. He was observing me, his stare burning holes through me. Suga hyung always had had that strong presence. He was always so calm and cool-headed. I never saw him lose his temper and maybe it did happen but it had always been for a split second. 

Yoongi- What's wrong?

Jungkook- What do you mean?

Yoongi- I know that you're upset about something. And if that thing is bothering you as much as i can tell right now, then it will affect your work thus, affecting (y/n)'s and all your other students' work. Tell me what's happening.

Jungkook- I swear it's nothing. Just some students that are a bit difficult to handle but nothing more than that. And by the way, i can assure you that it's not (y/n).

Yoongi- I figured that much. Not to brag but she has always been a student with perfect behavior.

Jungkook- Yeah...not bragging at all...

Yoongi- Whatever...Talking about (y/n)...How is she doing in class?

Jungkook- Well...She's the top student right now but i won't be able to tell you much since it's still the first week. She's doing good in every subject...

Yoongi- But?

Jungkook- She's always alone. Except for her six friends- whom are not in my class- she doesn't have friends so she's always in a corner of the class.

Yoongi- I see...

Jungkook- Though i think it will change.

Yoongi- Why do you think that?

Jungkook- Do you know a guy named Sam Johnson?

Yoongi- Yeah but what does it have to do with- how do you even know him?

Jungkook- He's in my class. New transfer student.

Yoongi- Oh, i see. *mumbles* That's why you're upset...

Jungkook- What did you say?

Yoongi- Nothing. I have to go now. See you later?

Jungkook- Yeah.

He went to the door but i suddenly remembered something and had the urge to ask...

Jungkook- Um, Suga...Where were you yesterday?

He turned towards me and maybe i was hallucinating but...i think i saw his cheeks redden. Then, without saying anything else, he left and the room was silent again. After some time- of just playing games on my phone- The bell rang again. Saeki was the first one to arrive. Her black skirt was much shorter than it should've been- taking that she was at school- and her hair was way more curly than usual. She was wearing a huge amount of makeup and she had unbuttoned the first button of her blue blouse. She was wearing contact lenses because her eyes weren't their usual green but a pale gray. She walked to my desk, sitting on it and placing her feet on my lap. It was uncomfortable but mostly embarrassing for herself. 

"Mr. Jeon..." She started, her voice coming out as a whisper, "I need help with the home works you gave us for maths..." Honestly speaking, the problem really wasn't about her home works. Who would sit on her teacher's table only to ask that? "Is that so? Which one?" I asked and she went to her bag, took her copybook, came back towards me and...sat on my lap! Just when she was about to open it, (y/n) entered the classroom and saw everything. 

(y/n)- I-I'm sorry!

And then, she disappeared. I pushed Saeki off my lap- something that i should have done way earlier- and ran after her.

(y/n)'s PoV

I was walking back to the classroom alone as Sam had been called to the office to fill in some documents. As soon as i entered the room, my eyes fell on Jungkook, Saeki sitting on his lap. My throat suddenly felt dry, i felt dizzy and my sight blurred. I apologized and then ran out of the classroom. I didn't know where i was going, everything around me was a blur, the only thing i knew was that i had to run, run without looking behind. 

I kept on running until my legs were hurting as if i had just ran a marathon. I stopped and looked around me. I was in the backyard near the old building- the one area where nobody went- and just decided to sat there, besides, who would have known where i was. I sat down on a bench, sweat all over my face, and i breathed in heavily, trying to catch my breath. I had so many different emotions in me, from anger to sadness, surprise to disgust and fear. Fear of what? That was the question...I had never felt like that. I felt betrayed somehow and i had so many questions left unanswered. He was only my teacher so why was i reacting so badly. My heart ached and i started crying. Not long after that, i fell asleep.

                                                                  ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~