Feeling Lost

OMG!!! Thank you so much to you all for 1k reads!!! I never thought my book would reach this much reads. Thank you!!!

He...liked me? I wasn't dreaming, right? I looked straight into his eyes, searching for anything that would tell me he was joking, but he wasn't. He was dead serious and my body trembled from it.

(y/n)- W-What?

Jungkook- I said, I like you.

(y/n)- Bu-

Jungkook- But we can't be together. I know you like me, i saw how you reacted when i said we were nothing else but a teacher and his student, but that's exactly the reason why we can't be together. Even if i wanted to, that's illegal. I can't date you and that's the end of the story.

My heart shattered into pieces at his words. If that was what he thought, then i couldn't change his mind.

(y/n)- I...don't know what made you think i like you but, i don't. You're my teacher and Yoongi's best friend but that's all. I'm sorry the feeling isn't mutual but i really don't see you as more than a teacher. Now...if you'll excuse me, i need to do my home works and i need peace for that so...

Jungkook- I...I understand. I'll see you at school tomorrow then(It's a Sunday if y'all are wondering.)

(y/n)- Yeah...Goodbye Mr. Jeon.

He was startled when i said that, probably because he was used of me calling him Jungkook. He stood up and left the room. As soon as he did, i locked the door again and bursted into tears.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up with a headache. Getting out of bed, my phone suddenly buzzed.

Sam❤️:

Good morning princess~!😙

I smiled.

(y/n):

Since when do you call me 'princess'?

Sam❤️:

Don't know. Just felt like it. Anyway how are you? 

(y/n): 

Good but...Could be better...?😶

Sam❤️: 

Okay. You're going to school today?

(y/n): 

Yeah. I can't miss another day. I've been missing classes a lot lately...

Sam❤️: 

Want me to pick you up(?)

(y/n): 

Nah. You don't have to. I can go by myself.

Sam❤️: 

I wasn't really asking you😄 I'm picking you up whether you want me to or not.

(y/n): 

I guessed so. 

Sam❤️: 

I'll be there in one hour. You better be ready.

(y/n): 

I should be saying that!

My mood lighten up by Sam, i did my morning routine and got ready for school. 

Sam picked me up after exactly one hour and we walked to school together. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen so i guessed he had already left for school. When we got there, i was greeted by Angie who was waiting for me at the gate.

We walked together and everybody was giving me weird looks.

(y/n)- Um...Angie? Did something happen? Why is everyone...looking at me?

Angie- Um...Well...You see...

Sam- Someone told everyone that you were going out with Mr. Jeon.

(y/n)- WHAT?!

Jungkook's PoV

As i tried to enter the staff room, a hand got hold of my wrist and i was pulled to one of the empty classrooms of the school. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi- I'll ask you this only once. Are you going out with (y/n)?

I was a little taken aback at this sudden question but answered it immediately.

Jungkook- No. I'm not going out with her. Why would i? I don't like her, she doesn't like me and besides I'm her teacher, hyung. That would be illegal.

Yoongi- ...

Jungkook- Why are you asking anyway?

Yoongi- Someone in the school is spreading rumors about you two. I was just asking.

Jungkook- Well those rumors aren't true and i need to go because i have a class to attend. Now if you'll excuse me.

And with that i left. I knew i was the one who said me and (y/n) couldn't be together but...it did hurt when she said she didn't like me back. 

I made my way to class even though the bell hadn't rang yet and found only one student already there. (y/n).

Her earphones were plugged in and she didn't see me enter. I used the opportunity to admire her features.

Her small frame was nothing in contrast to her strong personality. Her long (h/c) hair was going down her back like a waterfall. She had pink plump lips and shining (e/c) eyes. Watching her made me realize how much i liked her and that was way worst than i thought.

Failing in making the less amount of noise possible, i bumped into my desk and her head snapped up immediately. She rushed to me and made me sit down. I wasn't hurt but she didn't have to know. I liked it when she took care of me. 

She was kneeling in front of me and suddenly stood up, still looking down. When she looked up, her eyes met mine, faces only inches apart. She turned bright red and backed away immediately. 

(y/n)- I-I'm sorry.

Jungkook- ...

She looked down again when i didn't reply and i felt guilty.

Jungkook- Don't worry. It's okay. Go back to your place.

(y/n)- Yes, sir.

Unknown PoV

Looking from afar, it didn't look like they were a couple or something but...never judge a book by its cover, right? They could have seen me and backed away. I should be careful.

                                                                ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~