Protective Brother {Part 2}

(y/n)'s PoV

Jungkook- Careful not to fall...

(y/n)- If you didn't blindfold me, then all this wouldn't be necessary. Where did you find that blindfold anyway?

Jungkook- Can't tell you and risk that you reveal my secret.

(y/n)- You sound like some pedophile, you know that?

Jungkook- I don't. You're just imagining things. Anyways...

We stopped walking,

Jungkook- Let me remove that for you...

He took off the blindfold and my eyes widened instantly from amazement.

(y/n)- W-Wow...J-Jungkook...

Jungkook- D-Do you like it?

(y/n)- No...

Jungkook- O-Oh...

(y/n)- I don't like it because i LOVE it!

Jungkook- H-Huh?

My body moved on its own and soon enough, my arms were around his neck, hugging him tightly.

(y/n)- Thank You...

Jungkook- No problem...

He then hugged me back and i could feel him smile. He made me sit down and sat down next to me. Our gazes met and his eyes were so mesmerizing that i forgot how to breathe for a second. After what felt like an eternity, not that i was going to complain, Jungkook turned his gaze away from mine.

Jungkook- S-So...

(y/n)- U-Um...Yeah...Well...

Jungkook- I'm glad you came...

(y/n)- Huh?

I turned to look at him and his eyes were suddenly so serious that my heart skipped a beat.

(y/n)- W-Why wouldn't i?

Jungkook- Nevermind! Let's eat!

This guy had issues! He just went from the serious sexy guy to the cute little bunny in less than two seconds. Like what the heck?

~ Time Skip ~

We finished eating and we were about to go for a walk when my phone suddenly started ringing. I picked up and immediately regretted it. Did you ever feel like you wanted to die because of your mistakes? Normal people would check the caller ID before answering their phone but i'm unfortunately not a normal person.

(y/n)- M-Mom?

(m/n)*- (y/n)? Great you answered! Where are you right now?