Hurtful Past

I took a quick shower, changed into more comfortable clothes and started doing my home works. Mr. Je- You know what? I'll just call him Jungkook. It's easier. So, Jungkook was still waiting for oppa in the living room and it had been an hour since i left him alone. Oppa was now a teacher at my school so he should have already been home by now. I decided to go downstairs and see what Jungkook was doing. When i reached the living room, i saw my 'lovely' teacher (feel the sarcasm?) sleeping. Must admit, he was cute. I walked up to the couch where he fell asleep and shook him a little. He was sleeping in a sitting position, i couldn't just let him sleep like that, could i? He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jungkook- What is it? Has Suga hyung arrived?

(Y/n)- Not yet but you fell asleep in a sitting position...i couldn't let you sleep like that.

Jungkook- *smirk*Why? Do you care that much about me?

(Y/n)- Stop being so full of yourself. You're my teacher so if anything happens to you, you're not going to attend class and I'm going to miss some classes. Now come, I'll show you to a room so that you can sleep until oppa comes home.

Jungkook- It's okay. You don't need to. I'm not sleepy. You woke me up so let's talk.

(Y/n)- Talk about what? I asked tilting my head to the side.

Jungkook- Sit here and we'll figure it out together. He said while patting the seat next to him.

I did as i was told and i sat down next to him hesitantly. Why was i nervous?

Jungkook- So~ what were you doing before you came and woke me up?

(Y/n)- Home works.

Jungkook- That's it. You were doing your home works for one hour?

(Y/n)- Of course not. I took a shower and change clothes and even if i did take one hour to do my home works, you're the one to blame.

Jungkook- How is it my fault now?

(Y/n)- You're the one who gave us tons of home works to do.

He was going to talk back but my phone buzzed.

~ You received a new message ~

Yoongi- Hey (y/n)...Hope you're already home by now! Just wanted to tell you that i won't be home tonight because one of my friends got a problem at her place so I'm staying there for the night. See you tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Jungkook- Who is it?

(Y/n)- Yoongi...

Jungkook- What did he say?

(Y/n)- Well...Basically...That he's not coming home tonight.

Jungkook- Oh...

(Y/n)- Wait...I'm going to call him.

I called Yoongi and he answered right away.

~ On the call ~

Yoongi- (y/n)? Is everything okay?

(Y/n)- Yeah...don't worry...But um, just wanted to tell you that Mr. Jeon is here with me so you should probably call him...

Yoongi- Jungkook is with you?

(Y/n)- Yeah. I think he needed to talk to you about something.