The Truth

My eyes widened. Guilt and regret took over my whole body. Never judge a book by its cover. I made him feel bad for my own mistake. He was hurt because of something i did wrong. Never in my entire life, had i felt this bad.

Jungkook told me everything that had happened the day i saw Saeki sitting on his lap. He was not entirely wrong, though he should have pushed her away and was really lucky that i was the one who saw them and not a member of the teaching staff or Mr. Jung.

I could feel sadness and guilt in each and every word he spoke. But why? He had done nothing wrong. Maybe was it because he felt like he had hurt his best friend's sister? Or was it because he had pity for me? So many questions were taunting me, questions that were left unanswered.

Everything he said, made me think. Why did i react that badly? Why did i feel betrayed? Why did i feel like the world i took so much time to built, was shattering to pieces?

I was brought back to reality when he called my name softly. I looked down and saw that Jungkook was no longer sitting on the couch, but was kneeling in front of me. Then, his hand reached out to me and i closed my eyes. I felt the warmth radiating from him and within a second, his hand was on my cheek. His thumb caressed my cheek, ever so slightly, it felt like i was touching clouds.

Jungkook- Stop crying please...I don't like seeing you like this...

Crying...I didn't even realize that the crystal clear liquid was pouring out of my eyes. If he hadn't point it out, i would have probably never realized.

Jungkook- Sorry if i made or said something that hurt you...

I blushed. He was being so sweet even though i had been so mean to him since we met. Yoongi was lucky to have such a good friend.

(y/n)- Don't apologize...*sob* Crying has become my daily routine lately...

He sat down next to me and made me face him. He suddenly came closer and i closed my eyes again. He kissed my right cheek, then the left. He then continued with my eyes, nose and finished his journey by kissing my forehead gently.

Then he hugged me tightly. For the first time since Christ's death, i felt safe. I felt like nobody could harm me.

Jungkook- I'll drive you home...

(y/n)- N-No...Please don't...

Jungkook- Why?

(y/n)- I had a fight with Yoongi this morning and that's why i was in the backyard...I don't want to go home yet...Can...Can i stay here? J-Just for a few more minutes..!

Jungkook- *chuckles* Don't worry, (y/n)...You can stay... I'm happy you're here...

(y/n)- Thanks...

He caressed my hair slowly, calming me down. Soon enough, my breathing was steady and he let go of me.

Jungkook- Want to go out for dinner with me? It's already pretty late and i bet you're hungry.

(y/n)- Sure, i guess? Why not...

Jungkook- Then let me get ready and then we'll go to your place for you to change, alright.

I nodded and he stood up, leaving me alone once more. As soon as he disappeared, i looked around. His house sure was well decorated. He must really like the colour red. From his bedroom walls to his staircase, pretty much all the rooms in his house had at least one red furniture.

I stood up and wandered a bit around the large house i was in. Exploring and memorizing every little detail of his place, i could see his personality reflected in each and every part of the house.

After walking around for a while, i stopped in front of a large, brown door. It seemed old but at the same time, it was...magnificent. Thinking twice, it was even more than that. Words couldn't describe what i felt at the sight of that door.

Temptation took the best of me and i opened it.

Inside, was a large room. A bed was left in the far corner and a large window was in front of it. I walked to the window and saw the most beautiful thing my eyes had allow me to see through my entire life. In front of me, was a beautiful garden, the sunset giving the flowers an orange and yellowish colour. The scenery was breath taking and it had a soothing feeling to it.

Suddenly, a pair of arms snaked their way around my waist from behind. Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes, breathing in my scent.

Jungkook- Breath taking, isn't it?

(y/n)- Yeah...

Jungkook- I come here when i need to calm down...I've been around here a lot lately...

(y/n)- Why?

Jungkook- Because my head became a mess because of you...

(y/n)- Cheesy.

Jungkook- Sorry...He smiled. His smile could light up a whole country.

(y/n)- It's okay...Don't worry...

Jungkook- Alright...

I felt warm when he hugged me tighter, pressing his body against my cold and small frame. My heart increased its pace and was now beating too fast for me to process.

Jungkook- As much as i would like to stay here...We need to go...

(y/n)- Yeah, you're right.

He let go of me. I turned around and there i saw a smiling Jungkook, his right hand reached out for me to take.

Jungkook- Let's go then...princess.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~