How It All Begins

I guess that I was a bit mean to leave you all hanging like that~😂😂😂 So here's the real story and the backstage of what happened during that one month. Hope you enjoy and let's go~!

~ One Month Before ~

After our fight with Sam, my life was boring. Jungkook was distant as usual, and the girls and Yoongi were always busy. Oh yeah! Yoongi and Esmesis got together. Yoongi had asked her out exactly one week after the drama with Sam and Jungkook.

Sad story, right?  Well now that I was all alone and on my own, all I could do was work. I called my mom, as unexpected as it would seem, and asked her for advices. She got me a part time job as a model for one of the biggest fashion brand. She used all the influence she had to get me a good and 'well paid' job. I wasn't even surprised to be honest. My mother would still be my mother, no matter what. Money was all she could think about but for once, it was profitable for me.

After two weeks, I had already gained almost three million dollars and I bought myself an apartment.  Yoongi was against it at first but since I told him that it wasn't that far from his house and that it was close to school, he accepted.

On the first day of the third week, Sam approached me. He wanted us to go on a date afterwards to sort things out. I accepted. That was the least I could do. It kinda turned out I shouldn't have gone.

~ During The Date ~

Sam- So...

(y/n)- Y-Yeah..?

Sam- I... Want us to go back to how it was...

(y/n)- How it was..?

Sam- Yeah. Before we started dating. I want us to be friends.

(y/n)- Oh.. Okay...

Sam- You can be with him now.

(y/n)- Who..?

???- Me.

I turned in my chair and froze. He.. He was really standing in front of me. He... Was real, not just an hallucination... ------ was standing right in front of me. (Read to know who it is)

*****************

Jungkook's PoV

I was sitting in my room, watching an MV called 'not today' on YouTube when someone suddenly called me.

At first, I thought someone was phone pranking me but when I heard Sam's panicked voice and what he had to say, my heart stopped.

Sam- (y/n) got kidnapped!!!

I stopped breathing. My heart wasn't functioning.

Jungkook- W-What?!

Sam- (y/n) is in danger.

Sam explained everything to me and I rushed out of my house. I was supposed to go shopping with Seolhyun so I was already dressed.

I arrived at the address Sam had sent me and saw an old abandoned warehouse. Typical site. Anyone who watches action movies would know that.

I entered the building and saw Sam. He was hiding behind some boxes. He looked pale and he was shivering. I came closer and touched him lightly on his shoulder. He backed away, looking afraid.

Sam- Don't come behind people, scaring them like that.

Jungkook- Sorry... Anyways, where's (y/n)?