Seolhyun

~ Next Day ~ Jungkook's PoV

I woke up with a headache. For the hundredth time now, i had made a dream about (y/n) and me being together. Those dreams were always amazing. Showing (y/n)'s perfection even more. I had came to the point where i didn't even want to wake up. She made me go crazy both in dream and reality.

My phone suddenly rang and i picked it up without looking at the caller's ID. It was Junghyun, my brother. 

Junghyun- Hey~ How are you?

Jungkook- Just woke up. I'm fine...I guess.

Junghyun- Guess..? NOT YOU TOO!!

Jungkook- Huh?

Junghyun- Every person i know has to say 'I guess' at least once in our conversation!

Jungkook- Uh. Sorry..?

Junghyun- It's okay. Anywa-

Jungkook- She's fine.

Junghyun- Huh?

Jungkook- You're talking about Seolhyun right? Well she's fine.

Junghyun- H-How?

Jungkook- Every time you call, it's to ask me about her. 

Junghyun- I'm just worried.

Jungkook- About me...or her?

Junghyun- Both of you.

Jungkook- Good to know. Anyway, I need to go. See ya later.

Junghyun- Wait! We...Mom wants you to come have dinner with us tonight and... She wants you to bring Seolhyun.

Jungkook- Tell her I'll be there. Bye.

And with that I hang up. I got ready, took my breakfast and went to work. Apparently, after their little talk, Suga hyung and (y/n) were getting along perfectly again, as if nothing had ever happened. Suga hyung had a small talk with Esmesis and everything was settled. Except one little thing. (y/n) and I weren't together.

I entered the school ground with everybody staring at me. After the scene (y/n) had caused, I wasn't even surprised. I could already tell by now that those students were way better in creating rumors than studying.

I went to the staff room and Suga hyung was there to greet me. These past days, he had been so understanding and caring when I had told him about my feelings for (y/n). At first, he was a bit against the idea but the more I spent time with him, the more he got to examine me and I guessed he ended up with the conclusion that my feelings were true.

Yoongi- Hey. You okay?

Jungkook- Yup. Just a bit tired. Didn't sleep much yesterday.

Yoongi- Alright. By the way, we have a staff meeting early in the morning so go and give some work to your students so that they don't make too much noise.

Jungkook- Okay. Be right back.

I took my notebook and some test papers and left the staff room, walking lazily to my classroom.

When finally nearing my destination, I heard people screaming and suddenly a slap sound. I rushed inside and found Saeki on the ground, Angie on top of her and a crying (y/n) trying in vain to remove her best friend from her most hated enemy.