Sleepover

~ Back To Lunch Time ~

(y/n)'s PoV 

I made my way to the cafeteria with Sam by my side. When we entered the room filled with screaming students, one voice was heard more than the others and that voice was Angie's. I guessed she got into a fight, AGAIN. I couldn't see who she was arguing with so me and Sam walked to where she was and the person she was screaming at was Saeki.

Saeki- You b*tch! You dare call me ugly?

Angie- You know if you listen carefully, you can hear me not caring about what you just said.

Saeki- Yeah probably because you're deaf.

Angie- If i'm deaf then you're blind because what you're wearing right now is a...how do you call that? Oh yeah! Fashion Disaster.

Saeki- Go.To.Hell.

Angie- Oh honey, where do you think i came from?

Saeki- Whatever!

And then Saeki and her 'friends' went away while flipping their hair. I swear one day they'll hit themselves doing that. Angie made her way to the table without saying a single thing, me and Sam following her.

(y/n)- You know one day a teacher will punish you for fighting with other students.

Angie- As if i care. Wouldn't be the first time i get detention. That's all they'll do. Nothing more. Because they know that my parents are too occupied with their work to care about my life.

(y/n)- I guess you're right but it's boring when you're not around...ask the others.

Esmesis- True.

Eva/Angel- Agree.

Emilia- Never heard something as true as that.

Aurianna- Yup.

Angie- I guess you're right then. But that girl really pissed me off this time!

(y/n)- What did she do this time?

Aurianna- She was saying bad stuffs on Chanyeol Oppa.

(y/n)- Angie's cousin right?

Angie- Yup! But let's change the subject. Who's that guy...?

She pointed towards Sam who shivered automatically. I just replied with an 'Oh that's Sam' they nodded and we all started eating. Then Esmesis brought up the project and Angie, Aurianna, Esmesis and myself looked at each other.

Esmesis- What are we gonna do?

(y/n)- I have no idea.

Angel- You didn't start yet?

Angie- Nope.

Eva- You have until Wednesday which is in five days.

Aurianna- Don't remind us of that! It's depressing!

Esmesis- I know!

Aurianna- That it's depressing? Glad that someone thinks that too.

Esmesis- No, not that! I know what we can do for the project! 

Angie- And what is it?

Esmesis- I'll tell you later. Can't let the information leak out. Someone could steal the idea.

(y/n)- Why don't we have a sleepover at my place tonight? I have more than fifteen dance rooms to practice so Angel, Eva, Emilia and Hei could come too.