Classroom Kiss

(y/n)'s PoV

After 'the kiss', Sam became red. We talked a bit more and then i went back to class. It was during activity hours and Sam had soccer practice. For my part of the story, being a lazy ass, i didn't participate much in other stuffs that didn't have anything to do with my studies. I was good at music and dance but i didn't do it as a hobby. It was more like a once in a while thing.

I went back to class but found no one there. Well, that's what i thought. There, at his desk, was sitting a starring Jungk- Mr. Jeon. He smiled devilishly at me and it sent shivers down my spine. I walked awkwardly to my seat and said nothing else. After some time, i realized that the whole class had went missing for too much time and decided that the best decision to make, was to ask Mr. Jeon where they all went.

(y/n)- Uh-

Jungkook- What is it, (y/n)? Feeling uncomfortable?

(y/n)- N-No.

Jungkook- Then why are you stuttering?

(y/n)- Um..

Jungkook- Yes?

(y/n)- Where are the others?

Jungkook- Home.

(y/n)- What?

Jungkook- Because of your performance, Mr. Jung decided to send every students home early. Maybe if you weren't kissing your so-called boyfriend you would have known by now.

(y/n)- H-How?

Jungkook- I saw everything. You know, you should feel bad. Knowing that i saw everything when yesterday i confessed to you.

I stayed silent, looking at my table. Then realization hit me. Why the hell had he confess if he knew that he had a fiancée? I looked up at him and stared back into his dark orbs.

Jungkook- Is something wrong...(y/n)?

(y/n)- Yes, actually. I was wondering why you decided to confess when you knew that you know...you had a fiancée. Mind sharing your, i'm sure, funny story?

Jungkook- Well you see, that's none of your business.

(y/n)- And well you see, what I do with Sam, my BOYFRIEND, is none of your business.

He smirked at my comment and stood up. He walked up to me and stopped as he reached my desk. He slammed his hand on the wooden table and his gaze fell upon me like a predator eyeing his prey. I shivered, AGAIN.

I looked up to meet his gaze and noticed that he hadn't lost his legendary smirk. That smirk of his was as sexy as annoying. If i could, i promise i'd get rid of it but luck wasn't really something i was born with.

He bent down so that he was looking directly into my eyes and his smirk turned into his bunny smile. I called that 'the duality of Jeon Jungkook- Bunny boy vs Sexy man'. Whatever he wanted wasn't something i, for once, wanted to know. 

He got closer and closer until his face was only inches away from mine. He was so close, i could feel his warm breath fan my lips. Eyes wide and my body on guard, i looked at him, my gaze not wavering once. Without words being said, we were now engaged in an awkward staring contest but then, Jungkook suddenly moved forward and our lips touched lightly.

The kiss was as light as a feather at first but then he deepened it. Our lips moving in perfect sync, i knew i should have pulled away but something in me prevented my body to do so.He got up, pulling me with him and made me sat down on my desk. His hands snaked their way down my sides to my waist while mine tangled in his hair.