Performance

"Jungkook Oppa~"

Huh?...Jungkook?

"Saeki?"

...What's happening?

"I-I love you Oppa~"

"*chuckles* I...love you too Saeki."

W-What..?

"R-Really? But i thought you liked (y/n)..."

"Huh? (y/n)? She's just my best friend's sister...that's all. I have absolutely no interest in her. She's one of my hard-working students but nothing else."

That's...what you think of me...?

"Besides, she's not my type. You, on the other hand are perfect for me."

Why was i so stupid? He was just toying with me and my feelings this whole time...

"J-Jungkook Oppa..."

"Shush...Don't think of anything else but me..."

I couldn't take it anymore and started running away from the scene. Everything around me was pitched black. It was total darkness. My eyes got watery and the tears started falling against my will. My mind was blank...I just ran deeper into the darkness...my heart ached and my vision was blurry because of the tears. When was the last time that i had cried that much?...Probably at my grandmother's funeral...

(y/n)...

...

(y/n) wake up...

...

(y/n)!

My eyes shot open and i found myself starring at my bedroom's ceiling. That...was a dream? It seemed so real...

I sat up straight and felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me back down on the bed gently. huh...

Jungkook- You should stay in bed. You have a fever...

J-Jungkook...

(y/n)- I-I'm fine...

Jungkook- You're obviously not. Your cheeks are red and you're sweating like crazy. Just stay still (y/n).

(y/n)- I said i'm fine!!

I got out of my bed and walked to my closet. I took out my dance clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and went back to my room. Jungkook...was still there, waiting on my bed. When he saw me, he quickly stood up and walked up to me. I took steps backwards until my back was against the wall. He trapped me between his arms. 

Jungkook- Why are you avoiding me..?

(y/n)- I'm not avoiding you...

Jungkook- Yes you are.

(y/n)- Jungkook let me go...

Jungkook- I won't let you go until you hear me out.

(y/n)- What do you want to tell me?

Jungkook-  I want to talk about what you saw in class...About Saeki...

(y/n)- Don't worry...I won't say a word about it...Your secret is safe with me.

Jungkook- Bu-

(y/n)- No buts...I have to go practice...I have a project to present in five days and it isn't that much time to learn the lyrics and choreography of a song.