Avoiding Him

The next day as i woke up, i felt in a much better mood than the previous night. Esmesis had told me that for the time being, it was best for me to avoid Jungkook outside of the school ground and if ever we did see each other- which seemed obvious since he's Yoongi's best friend- I just had to ignore him. 

I did my morning routine and made breakfast. Yoongi was still asleep as it was early and he hadn't slept that much the previous night, preparing for his class' test. When breakfast was done, i woke him up and soon after he joined me. He drove me to school and i made my way to my locker. There i met...*drum roll*...Sam!

Sam- How's my princess doing?

(y/n)- Not bad i'll say but...

Sam- 'But'?

(y/n)- I need to talk to you after lunch time. Are yo-

Sam- Don't worry. I'm always free for you.

(y/n)- You're so sweet. Thanks.

Sam- That's the least i can do. Well as your boyfriend.

(y/n)- I'll go to class now. See you later.

Sam- You know that we are in the same class, right? And that it's still WAY too early for you to go...?

(y/n)- Yeah but i want to revise and i'll have some peace in the classroom.

Sam- Oh okay! If you say so. See you later then!

(y/n)- Bye!

(Sam is so sweet~ I feel bad T-T He doesn't deserve all of this. I'm a bad author T^T)

  I went to class and saw Esmesis...crying...watching Yoongi and Saeki...kiss?!

------------------------------------------

Yoongi's PoV

I was walking towards the staff room, peacefully(?) when i was suddenly pulled into a classroom. It was Saeki. One of (y/n)'s classmates. Too much makeup. Skirt too short. Heels too high. Too much jewelry. Pretty much all i hated in a girl. She looked up at me, batting her long eyelashes. She slowly exhaled, making me realized even more how the distance between us was small.

I tried backing away, sensing the dangerous aura that surrounded her but it was in vain as she had trapped me between her and a desk without me even realizing it. Her hand slowly made its way up my chest and stopped its way on my shoulder. I felt disgusted but didn't say anything. Instead, i took my phone out of my pants' back pocket, placed it behind my back so that she wouldn't notice and started texting someone. Having practiced during years to be able to sneak on my phone without being caught by a teacher when i was still in high school, i could text anyone with both my eyes closed. 

She stared at me and i stared back, not wavering my gaze once. If she wanted to play, then i'd play. But she would be broken when i'd win. Besides, i had never lost before. Or that's what i thought. She suddenly got closer and i felt her lips on mine. I was frozen on spot. I couldn't process everything. It happened way too fast. The moment I was finally going to push her away, is the moment I heard (y/n)'s voice screaming. I snapped my head towards her voice and was frozen on the spot once again. 

Esmesis, eyes full of tears, was watching me, horrified, behind her an angry (y/n) was glaring at me. I pushed Saeki away and walked towards Esmesis but she stepped back. She turned to (y/n) and mumbled something but i heard it clearly.

Esmesis- C-Could you call my dad..? I-I'm not feeling well...I want to...go home...

(y/n) glanced back at me with disappointment in her eyes and nodded her head at Esmesis. Then they both exited the room, leaving me and a smirking Saeki alone. Saeki approached me again and tried to put her hand on my shoulder but i moved fast and her hand touched the now empty space my body was at only seconds ago.

Yoongi- Don't you dare touch me!

She retrieved her hands and her smirk grew wider.  

                                                                ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

I have absolutely no idea of what this chapter is about but well nevermind. Sorry if it is a bit short. I was actually running out of ideas and things have been a little hectic for me lately. I've got 2 english projects, pretty much all of my teachers are giving the 'end of semester assessments' and our independence day is just around the corner. Adding to it, women's day is coming too so i will probably wait until it calms down a bit before posting again. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Love y'all and see you next time~