Change

I was walking in the school hallways when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Saeki. 'What now?' She walked up to me and bowed ninety degrees. I backed away a little and stuttered 'W-What are you doing?' before she stood up straight and looked away blushing.

Saeki- I.. I.. Uh..

(y/n)- Saeki are you okay?

Saeki- Yeah um... I need your help.

(y/n)- Huh? My help?

Saeki- Yes...

(y/n)- With what?

Saeki- Um...

(y/n)- Let me guess... It's a guy?

Saeki- Yes..

(y/n)- And that guy is someone I'm closed to?

Saeki- Y-Yes...

(y/n)- Saeki Yoongi is alread-

Saeki- N-No! I-I'm talking about... Sam.

(y/n)- Sam..? You like... Sam?

She nodded and blushed even more. I chuckled a bit and she glared at me, still blushing.

Saeki- What do you find so funny about that?

(y/n)- Well I was just thinking that Sam and you would make a cute couple.

If that was even possible, she turned redder and looked away. I giggled and hugged her.

Saeki- W-Why are you hugging me?

(y/n)- Well if you like Sam, I'll help you and since he is like my brother... That makes you my future sister-in-law.

Saeki- So... You'll help me? After all the horrible things I did to you?

(y/n)- It's true that you did things that weren't really friendly but... I'm sure you regret them. And I know that deep down you're a good person and I couldn't wish better for Sam. I have just... A little request.

Saeki- S-Sure go ahead.

(y/n)- Be good to him. He just lost his most precious friend and he's still sensitive about it.

Saeki- Sure but... What happened?

(y/n)- I'll tell you later, it's a REALLY long story. For now... I need to get you two dating.

Saeki- Y-Yeah.

She smiled and we walked to class together, talking and chuckling on the way there.

When we entered the classroom, everybody was staring at us. Saeki and I looked at each other and shrugged. We went to our respective desks and I looked at Jungkook. He gave me a weird look.

Jungkook- You two are... Friends now?

Saeki- We could say that.

Jungkook- Oh god. It's the end of the world.

(y/n)- I must admit that I'm not really sure how to process that.

Jungkook- You two HATE each other.

(y/n)- She changed. Saeki is a whole new person.

Saeki- Yup.

Jungkook- Good to hear. Anyway, I have big news.

Sam- And what is that?

Jungkook- (y/n) and I are getting married... And you're all invited.

Sam- Wait.. WHAT?!

Jungkook- Yes. We are getting married.

(y/n)- Told you they wouldn't process it properly.

Jungkook- Ha...

(y/n)- You owe me thirty dollars.

Jungkook- Yeah yeah.

We chuckled and Saeki suddenly stood up.

Saeki- I'm the one organizing everything. It's decided. I'm in charge of the decoration and food AND guest list.

(y/n)- Are you sure?

Saeki- Yes. And I need to find you a dress.

Jungkook- At least that's done.

(y/n)- What's done?

Jungkook- Searching for someone to help with everything.

(y/n)- Saeki is my friend. Not someone you pay to get your job done for you.

Jungkook- I didn't say anything.

Saeki/(y/n)- Yeah, right.

Jungkook/Sam- Scary...

~ Later That Day ~

I was walking back to my apartment when suddenly someone jumped on my back. I turned around and found Angie. She was smiling. We talked a bit and she said that she had learned the news about my marriage and that for her, I was still way too young. After telling her that Jungkook had a cancer though, she changed her opinion and told me to go get married right away. I chuckled at her and she said that it was serious matters.

We arrived at my apartment and she fell face first on my bed. She had soccer practice at school and since she was the captain, she couldn't miss it. I gave her some clothes and she took a shower. Afterwards, I went in the bathroom, showered, changed into an oversized T-shirt Jungkook gave me and some black shorts and layed next to Angie on my comfy bed.

We watched some k-dramas before Angie's phone suddenly rang. She picked up and smiled. After a short conversation she said,

"Jiminie is coming over. I'm impatient to see him.'

I smirked at her and she caught my thoughts immediately. She blushed furiously, turning crimson red.

Angie- Jimin and I are just friends!

(y/n)- Yeah. Just friends😏.

We laughed and after a pillow fight and some tickle battles in addition of ten episodes of some random k-dramas, Jimin finally arrived.

          ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~