Music Project?

Yoongi oppa explained the basics to the class such as how to draw the treble clef, what are time signatures or what a staff is and a lot more(I would have write more but i actually learned music using the french terms so it's a little complicated...sorry). There were some students like me, whom already knew those stuffs, so Yoongi gave us some exercises to do,

 There were some students like me, whom already knew those stuffs, so Yoongi gave us some exercises to do,

(helping a bit with those) A, C, E, G, F, E, A, G, C, B, F, G, B, A, C and a crotchet rest.

(and those...) D, G, E, C, D, E, D, G, D, E, G, C, D, E, G, D, C, D, E, C, D, G, D, E, D, C, D, G, E, C, D, G, E, G, D and C.

And also to name those,

crotchet

Minim

Quaver

Semiquaver

Semibreve

Minim rest

Sharp

Natural

Flat

After being sure that the others understood the basics, Oppa suddenly decided that he wanted to hear everyone of us sing. When you're a musician, your ears are more developed and more sensible to sounds(I can tell you that it's a pain in the ass)...so when some students started singing...let's say...badly? My eardrums were suffering!I felt like tearing them apart! And i could tell that Yoongi's too. And then, it was my turn...and i was the last to perform...(Imagine that she's you...pleaseeeee~)

-Credit to Samantha Harvey. Check out her YouTube channel!

There was an awkward silence after my performance and everyone was staring at me. I looked over at Yoongi to find him smiling. You know this gummy smile of his...Feeling obviously uncomfortable, i broke the silence.

(y/n)- U-Um...

Yoongi- Right! Now that I've got an idea of what you all can and can't do, i'll put you into groups, mixed with the other classes and i want you to sing a song and to create a choreography to go with it. Understood?

Class- Yes, sir.

There were groups of four and i was with Angie, Aurianna and Esmesis. Emilia, Angel and Eva were with a girl named Shin Hei Ryung but everyone called her Hei. She was a great friend. We could rely on her. We weren't as close as to call us best friends but we still were close.

~During Lunch~

I met with the girls during the lunch break and we sorted things out. We decided to practice at my place since Yoongi...I know what i'm about to say is crazy but...Since Yoongi had six dance practice rooms at our house. Funny thing is, he wasn't that great of a dancer but well, not my problem. After everything was settled, i decided to go to class early and wait for the bell to ring. When i entered the class, i saw Mr. Jeon, Sitting at his desk and typing whatever the things he was typing, on his computer.

I did as if i didn't notice him and went directly to my seat, took a book from my bag and started reading it. The book's name was 'Beautiful Creatures'. I was so immersed in the book that i didn't realize that Mr. Jeon was standing behind me, reading over my shoulder. I only noticed he was there when i felt his hot breath on my neck. I turned around quickly but realized that it was the biggest mistake of my life.

His face was only inches away from mine and he stared right into my eyes. I don't know why but i didn't look away. I stared right back and it felt like time stopped. When reality hit me, i quickly turned around and i could feel my cheeks becoming red. He stayed where he was for about twenty seconds and finally went back to his desk saying,

Jungkook- Your book seems interesting. Would you mind lending it to me when you're done?

I didn't respond at first but then said,

(y/n)- If that's what you want, sir...

Jungkook- Since when do you call me 'sir'?

(y/n)- You're my teacher and i'm your student. That's what we, teenagers, like to call respect and as from what i heard from Yoongi oppa, you should try it too.

The words were already out when i realized what i just said. I was in big trouble. Why didn't i just shut up like usual. I swear, since that teacher arrived at our school, i didn't stop getting in trouble more and more often.

Jungkook- Ms. Min, he started, smirking, Is that a way to talk to your teacher?

I just stared at him with my famous blank expression. Just when he was about to speak again, the bell rang. But he continued anyways...WHY?!

Jungkook- Meet me in detention after school.

I didn't reply, knowing that if i fought back, it would get worst. So after school, i told the girls to decide the song for the project without me and went to detention as planned...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

AHHHH~ Finished with the sixth chapter! Sorry again for the lame chapter and i promise y'all to improve my writing skills for you to enjoy my stories better. Sorry for any grammar errors. I usually speak French soooo~ Anyways, hope you liked it! See you next time~