My One And Only

We entered the living room and god... It looked like a ballroom. If my head wasn't spinning like crazy, I would've been able to admire every little details of this spectacular view. I breathed in and out, trying to calm my nerves though, I knew it was useless.

There, in the middle of the room, I saw a beautiful lady sitting. She had a cup of tea in her right hand and a laptop on her lap. She looked at the screen carefully, almost analyzing the document she was reading like it was the solution of a problem she was trying to solve for an eternity.

Jungkook called 'Jisu' faintly and she looked our way, probably her name. Her stern expression softened at the sight. She put her laptop away and stood up, smiling as she walked up to us. She hugged Jungkook tightly, the guy chuckling at the same time. I was literally mesmerized by her beauty. She was wearing a white dress, above-knee height and had a matching pair of heels to go with it. She was wearing a light makeup, almost invisible but it made her natural beauty stand out more.

She let go of Jungkook and smiled widely at him. He returned the smile.

Jungkook- Why are you dressed like you're ready to go out?

Jisu- I went out with some of my friends earlier. I may be your mother but I'm still young.

This mysterious lady... Was Jungkook's mom. 'Now I know where his beauty comes from. No wonder he has such a face with a mother like THAT.'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called. I looked at Jungkook and smiled at him and he returned it. He turned to his mother and said,

Jungkook- Mom... This is (y/n), my soon-to-be wife.

Jisu- So it's you the talented girl who was able to steal my son's heart away. I must say, you are exactly how I imagined it.

(y/n)- Thanks..?

She smiled again and then urged us to take a seat. I sat down next to Jungkook on the couch and looked at him.

(y/n)- You know... When you said that the inside of the house was better than the outside... I thought you were talking about the decoration. Not your mom.

Jisu chuckled and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Jisu- She's cute.

Jungkook- I know.

Jisu- So, (y/n) tell me a little about yourself.

I gulped. Jungkook held my hand a little tighter and I breathed in, letting all my stress go away at once. I looked back up and answered.

(y/n)- Well, I'm 18. I go to Seika High School. I'm the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Min, owner of Min Ent. And I have an older brother named Yoongi. I think that's pretty much all that needs to be said about me.

Jisu- Ah so you're Yoongi's younger sister. I see. I knew you looked quite familiar. You look exactly like your brother and the beautiful smile. I'm glad Jungkook met a girl like you.

I blushed. Suddenly, my phone started to ring and I took it out of my back pocket.

Jungkook- Who is it?

(y/n)- Ah... It's work. Just a second.

~ On The Phone ~

(y/n)- Hello, (y/n) talking.

Tyler- (y/n), it's me Tyler.

(y/n)- Oh hi. Um... Can I call you back later? I'm busy right now.

Tyler- Oh don't worry. I called to tell you that you have a photoshoot next week. Tuesday at 8 p.m. Don't be late.

(y/n)- Alright. See you next week then.

I hang up and put my phone away. When I looked up, I saw Jisu staring at me with a smirk. Then, it turned to a gentle smile.

Jisu- You have a job?

(y/n)- Y-Yeah. I work as a model for a fashion brand. I have a photoshoot next week.

Jisu- Ah~ I see~

Jungkook- So? What do we do now?

Jisu- I must say, (y/n) is perfect. I only have one little question to ask you.

(y/n)- I-I'm listening.

Jisu- Why do you want to marry my son?

(y/n)- Huh?

Jisu- Please understand that I need to know if you have any other motives to marry my son than actually loving him.

(y/n)- Ah. To be completely honest with you... At first I hated Jungkook... He acted like a child and being my teacher, I never really saw him as more than that. Then, we slowly got closer and I came to realize that Jungkook was the only person that could completely understand me. We fought a lot and there were times where I was ready to let go but... He was there, by my side and he supported me through all the difficulties. I've never met someone as caring, loving, hard-working, funny and smart as him. True, he can be annoying sometimes but it's just a part of him that makes him shine even more. After all the things I went through since the beginning of this year... I can definitely tell you that Jungkook is my one and only. The first and last person in whom I put my full trust. And... The first and last person to whom I give my heart. I love him and nobody will be able to change that. Not even you.

Jisu- I see. Well, (y/n), I'm glad to tell you that you passed the test.

(y/n)- Test..?  What..?

Jungkook- *sigh* Mom does this to each and everyone of my girlfriend and apart from Seolhyun... You're the first to pass it.

(y/n)- R-Really?

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Jisu got up and pulled me up too. She hugged me and through it, I felt her approval. She let go and gave me a last smile before saying.

Jisu- Go now. Get married to each other. Love each other and give me a lovely grandchild.

I blushed. She got closer and whispered in my ear.

Jisu- Please take care of him. I love him more than I love myself and he's fragile. He can be hurt easily so... Watch over him for me.

(y/n)- Promise.

We let go of each other and Jungkook took my hand and intertwined our fingers. We bid goodbye to his mom and then left.

We were in the car on our way back home when Jungkook suddenly proposed to eat at a restaurant. I was hungry so I agreed.

When finally there, he opened the door for me and was sweeter than usual.

(y/n)- *chuckle* Kookie are you okay?

Jungkook- Yeah. Never been so happy in my life though.

He kissed me and we sat down at a table, staring into each other's eyes lovingly.

           ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~