Learn To Become Friends

Seolhyun- What do you say, (y/n)?  Can we be friends.

(y/n)- I-I don't know. You're my teacher's future wife. Without being rude...Why would we be friends?

Seolhyun- Huh? Jungkook didn't tell you?

(y/n)- Tell me what?

She looked at Jungkook and they made eye contact.

Jungkook's PoV

I looked at Seolhyun and signaled her to stay quiet but she only smirked. When that smirk of her was out, it meant bad news. She had something as evil as my mom in head and I knew she wouldn't hesitate to use it against me. True, we were friends but she loved to tease me and in a bad way.

Her smirk went to her ears when she saw how paled I turned and I froze.

Seolhyun- (y/n), darling, Jungkook and I aren't getting married. At least not anymore.

(y/n)- H-Huh?

Seolhyun- (y/n). We. Are. Not. Getting. Married. Besides, I told you we were only best friends

(y/n)- Y-Yeah but Jungkook said-

Seolhyun- Jungkook lied to you.

(y/n)'s PoV

Frozen, I stayed quiet, processing everything. Why would he lie to me? Why would he tell me such a lie after what just happened. He was mad at me for lying and there he was, saying that he was getting married sooner when in reality, he wasn't getting married at all.

I looked at him, eyes full of a mixture of sadness and anger. He just looked down. I exhaled.

(y/n)- So you were really lying to me. 

*******************************

~ Two Weeks Later ~

I was on my way to the mall, sitting comfortably in the car, next to my driver. The girls and I had planned something since I changed school. After what Seolhyun had told me, I just couldn't stay around Jungkook anymore.

The mall finally came into view and I saw Angie running after Emilia like a crazy fangirl in the mall's parking lot.

My driver parked the car and I got out. When they finally noticed me, the girls ran to me and hugged me like their lives depended on it.

I was wearing something simple. Not too fancy and not too casual.

Choose one of the three~

We walked inside the mall and bought some new clothes. Esmesis bought a gift for Yoongi and the others and I were just wiggling our eyebrows at her. They were a cute couple.

After some time, we went to eat something and we chatted some more before Eva and Angel left as they were needed at a family reunion related to their business, 'Rodriguez Fashion Ent'.

My phone rang and I picked up after looking at the caller's ID, it was Yoongi.

Yoongi- Hey.

(y/n)- Hey. How are  you?

Yoongi- Fine and you?

(y/n)- Could be better. Why are you calling?

Yoongi- Wanted to know if you could come and see me. We haven't seen each other for two and a half weeks. I want to see my lovely sister.

(y/n)- Fine but you'll also see your lovely girlfriend.

Yoongi- How?

(y/n)- Esmesis is with me and I'm definitely bringing her with me.

I looked at Esmesis and she was blushing.Bet Yoongi was too.

After a while, Esmesis and I went back to my old house together. I opened the door with my spare key and entered, Esmesis only mere centimeters behind me.

Yoongi came running to the living room and hugged me tight.

(y/n)- I missed you too, Yoongi.

Yoongi- You're finally visiting. I missed you so much~

(y/n)- Not so much since you had Esmesis.

Yoongi- Don't be like that.

I chuckled and hugged him tighter. Then, as soon as I let go, he hugged Esmesis. I laughed and went to my old room, revisiting the house I used to know better than myself. When I arrived upstairs, I saw my bedroom door already opened and pushed it wider, revealing none other than Jungkook.

I gasped, he heard and turned around, our gazes meeting. Eye-contacts were never good with Jungkook as they could last forever but I forced myself to look away.

He came closer, looking down at me as he was way taller. I looked down, not daring to look up and meet his dark orbs. His hand raised to my chin, forcing me to look at him.

I froze when we made eye contact again, swallowing hard. Don't move. Don't breathe. Stay calm and act normal.

(y/n)- What are you doing here? Why are you in my room?

Jungkook- Suga hyung allowed me to.

(y/n)- I see. I'll leave then.

I tried getting away but his hands were around my waist in seconds, preventing me from going away.

I looked at him again, feeling his lips touch mine as I faced him once again, eyes going wide.

             ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~