Living Together

(y/n)'s PoV

I woke up feeling warm. I turned to the side and saw Jungkook sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I chuckled lightly at his cute snores and played with his hair. The previous night, Jungkook and I had enjoyed our little moment together and he proposed to take me to his place. I accepted.

I caressed his cheek, feeling his soft skin underneath my touch.That guy sure was bipolar. One second, he's cute and then the other, he's sexy. I touched the scar on his left cheek and chuckled again. 'Nobody's perfect. You're no exception but... That's one of the reason why I love you.' He smiled and opened his eyes slowly. His smile turned into a smirk and his arms had trapped me before I could protest.

Jungkook- I love you too but isn't it a bit early to be seducing me?

(y/n)- Seducing you? I was CARESSING your cheek.

Jungkook- Exactly. In addition, you've been whispering in my ear since the beginning without even knowing it. You turn me on without doing anything.

(y/n)- Stop being a pervert already. Go back to being the cute little bunny that you are and should always be.

Jungkook- Alright but just for now. I need to go out later, wanna come?

(y/n)- Sure, why not?

And after that, not a word could be heard. I snuggled closer into his chest and took a deep breath, smelling the sweet scent I'd gotten so used to.

~ Later That Day ~

(y/n)- So. Where are we going?

We were in the elevator, going down to Jungkook's underground garage and holy moly was it big. There was at least hundred car in it but the one we took was his birthday gift from Yoongi a.k.a my ex-car. 

Jungkook- I need to go to the mall and then to your current school-

(y/n)- My current school?

Jungkook- Need to transfer you back to Seika High, right?

(y/n)- Oh...Right.

Jungkook- After that, I'm taking you to my parents' house. I want you to meet them.

(y/n)- Ah...Don't worry, I'm not stressed. Not at all...

Jungkook- Stop worrying. I'm sure they'll like you.

Jungkook took my hand,caressed it and then started the engine. We were at the mall within ten minutes and Jungkook finished the 'untouched' work he had to do and then he took me to go shopping. We went into at least forty different shops until he finally decided we had bought enough. We were walking to the parking lot when suddenly, I stopped walking.

Jungkook- What is it?

(y/n)- I need to go change.

Jungkook- Why?

(y/n)- Because I can't go visit your parents dressed like this.

I looked down at myself and sighed.

You're wearing this👇👇

Jungkook- You look gorgeous

Jungkook- You look gorgeous. My parents won't look at your clothes, (y/n), they'll look at you.

(y/n)- Yeah bu-

Jungkook- No buts. Stop worrying, you're perfect. I'm sure they'll like you from the moment they'll see you. And besides, I need to go to your current school first, remember?

(y/n)- Yeah.

I sighed, he chuckled. I walked up to him and he intertwined our fingers. We entered the car and made our way to my new school, Seoul Art Academy.

When finally there, Jungkook asked me to stay in the car and I did as told. After some time, he came back, looking thoughtful.

(y/n)- What is it?

Jungkook- Hm? Ah, nothing. They said you can go back to Seika High. They are sad because you're one of their best elements but they said they can't force you to stay if you don't want to.

(y/n)- Wow. Never thought they would let me go that easily.

Jungkook- They wouldn't have.

(y/n)- Huh? 

Jungkook- I also told them I'm your husband. 

(y/n)- What?!

Jungkook- Yup. They seemed a bit shocked but said nothing.

I sighed. He started the engine and we were making our way to the place that was breaking my self control, his parent's house.

~ Time Skip Brought To You By Kookie's Abs ~

We arrived in front of a huge mansion and Jungkook parked the car in the parking lot(?). I got out and looked up at the house, mesmerized. He chuckled and I looked at him.

Jungkook- If you're that impressed by the outside, just wait to be inside.

(y/n)- Am I gonna die from its beauty or..?

Jungkook- You'll probably stop breathing but nothing that'll kill you.

(y/n)- Alright then. Let's go.

Jungkook- Sure.

Jungkook kissed my forehead and we headed to the front door. Jungkook removed a little silver-colored key from his front pocket and inserted it. The wooden door opened, giving an annoying sound in its process, proving that its hinges were old.

We entered, Jungkook squeezing my hand reassuringly and I smiled to myself. 'You can do it, (y/n). Just breathe. Jungkook's with you. You're not alone.'

             ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~