Jealousy?

After what felt like an hour, i finally escaped from Jungkook's embrace. He was holding onto me like his life depended on it. I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast since i didn't touch a single kitchen utensil in a while. I checked for the ingredients needed and since my kitchen was literally like a supermarket, i found everything and started making pancakes. I learned how to cook and make pastries from my grandmother. She died when i was still young but we still were really close. The delicious aroma soon filled the entire house. The pancakes ready, i decided to go and prepare myself for school. When i entered my room, Jungkook wasn't there. I looked around but he really wasn't there. Suddenly, i felt a pair of arms around my waist and felt a sleepy Jungkook leaning his head on my shoulder.

(y/n)- What are you doing?

Jungkook- Back-hugging you?

(y/n)- I know! I'm asking why.

Jungkook- Just wanted to know if you're feeling better.

(y/n)- Yeah i'm doing good. Now let me go and take a shower. I'll leave one of Yoongi's suit on the bed in your room.

Jungkook- Suga  hyung is shorter than me.

(y/n)- I know. This suit is too large for him. That's why i'm giving it to you. He kept it hoping that he would actually grow taller but the reality is, he's going to stay small for the rest of his life.

Jungkook- That's mean.

(y/n)- I already told him. Now go take a shower, then come to the kitchen...I made pancakes...

Jungkook- Pancakes? I'm in!

And with that, he rushed to the bathroom. As i said before, i left Yoongi's suit in his bedroom and went to change into my clothes for school. I decided to wear some clothes my aunt had sent me from Australia. I really loved those but well, they didn't really fit the nerdy style so i never wore them.

I then proceeded to the kitchen where i had a cup of hot chocolate and made some coffee for Jungkook

I then proceeded to the kitchen where i had a cup of hot chocolate and made some coffee for Jungkook. After some time, he joined me in the kitchen and sat down across from me. He was staring at me. I was looking at my mug but...i knew he was. I looked up and i was right, he was indeed staring at me. Our eyes locked for at least the fifth time since we had met and i just couldn't look away. His eyes attracted mines, like magnets attract metals. Realizing what was happening, i pulled my gaze away from his and looked awkwardly to the side.

(y/n)- I made you coffee and, um, i made pancakes...

Jungkook- Right.

I got up from my seat and gave him his cup of coffee after placing his plate filled with pancakes in front of him. We ate in silence and soon enough, it was time to leave for school. He drove me there, even though i was against the idea. He said i didn't have a say in the matter and that he was going to give me a ride to school whether i liked it or not. When we arrived there, i felt his fangirls sending me death glares. I ignored them and walked straight to my locker, without looking at Jungkook once. When i reached there, Esmesis was leaning against it, apparently waiting for me. She was wearing black ripped jeans and her favorite white sweatshirt, accompanied by sneakers, her glasses and her red hair in a messy bun. As soon as she noticed me, her famous emotionless face appeared. The only moments where that expression could be seen on her face was when she was whether angry or something was bothering her. I knew her since a long time and i could tell that she wasn't angry, so something was obviously bothering her.