I Need You

(y/n)'s PoV

(y/n)- W-What are you doing here?

Jungkook- I need...To talk to you...

(y/n)- There's nothing to talk about...I need to go...

Jungkook- Wait! Please!

(y/n)- THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY!!! I-I don't want to talk to you...and i...don't want to see you...It's your fault...so...don't feel guilty now...

Jungkook- I-I know...I was wrong...I was trying to protect you...

(y/n)- Protect me?! All you ever did was hurting me!! Since the day we met all you did was make me understand that you CLEARLY didn't like me!!!

Jungkook- (y/n) I-

(y/n)- STOP! Don't waste your time. I don't want to listen to you.

I started walking away from him...BUT of course, that coconut head was stubborn. He ran to me and back-hugged me, preventing me from making any other steps.

Jungkook's PoV

I couldn't just let her leave like that. It couldn't end like this. I had to do something. But what? My body moved on its own and i soon was back-hugging her. She struggled a bit, trying to get out of my grip. It was useless of her to try anyway. I was way stronger than her and seeing her struggle like that, made me think of a fish out of the water.

(y/n)- JUNGKOOK LET GO OF ME!!!

Jungkook- Never...If you leave...nobody will be happy...Your friends need you...Yoongi needs you...

I need you...

She stopped moving and we stayed like that for a while. Then i felt something wet and warm fall on my arm and realized she was crying.

(y/n)- Even i-if...I-I wanted to stay...I wouldn't be able to...

Jungkook- Why?!

(y/n)- My parents wouldn't allow me to...They never loved me...And they never will...

Jungkook- I-I shouldn't have told them where you were...

(y/n)- *Chuckles* It's a bit late to realize that...

Jungkook- I-I'm sorry...If i didn-

(y/n)- Stop apologizing...What's in the past...stays in the past...

She was right. It was in the past...but...I needed to find a way to make her stay!

Remembering what happened three weeks ago, i felt even more the urged to prevent her from leaving.

~ FLASHBACK ~ (Still Jungkook's PoV)

(m/n)- It's decided! You two are never going to see each other again! (y/n), you're going to America!

(y/n)- WHAT?! NO you can't do that!!!!

(m/n)- YES I CAN!

I couldn't believe it. How could a mom treat her own daughter that badly? I was going to protest but as soon as Suga hyung saw me, he shook his head- telling me to go. I hesitated at first but did as i was told anyway- knowing that i would only make the situation worst.

That night, i received a text from Suga...

MinFires:

Jungkook