Help

Jungkook's PoV

We were going to leave the warehouse when Christ suddenly appeared. He walked towards us and I backed away. (y/n) looked horrified. She was trembling like crazy in my arms. She became as cold as an ice cube.

Christ just laughed. The kind of laugh that give you chills. The room suddenly turned colder and I immediately regretted taking that much time. Finding (y/n) was a pain in the ass as that warehouse was four times bigger than a castle.

Christ- Are you already leaving, (y/n)?

Her eyes widened in fear and I hold her tighter to make her feel that I was with her and that I wasn't leaving. She turned her head and looked at me and I smiled down at her.

She took in a deep breath and looked straight into my eyes.

(y/n)- Let me down.

Jungkook- What?

(y/n)- Let me down.

Jungkook- Are you crazy?

(y/n)- Trust me.

I stayed silent and stared at her for a few seconds. Then, as asked I let her down. She was going to fall because her legs gave up but I held her up just in time.

Jungkook- You okay?

(y/n)- Y-Yeah... It's just... It hurts...

Jungkook- Where?

She pulled her shirt up and I saw blood on the new bandages she had put on her wound. It was fresh blood. As if someone had punched her and it had opened again.

Christ- I see my little visit paid off.

Jungkook- What are you talking about?!

Christ- I was the visitor that (y/n) hit back in her house three weeks ago. Your apartment is quite nice by the way.

Jungkook- You bastard!!

He said nothing but laughed again. (y/n) was silent. She was just looking at him. Suddenly, she stood up, still clumsily but she stood up. She took one step forward then another and another till she was standing in front of him. He just looked down at her, saying nothing, his smile disappearing. (y/n)'s head was down. In the next second, she was hugging him, as if her life depended on it. Well, it did depend on it.

Christ's eyes widened but then he hugged back. He hold her tight and for the first time, I saw some kind of humanity in him.

(y/n) backed away, just enough to look him in the eyes.

(y/n)- You need help. And I'm willing to help you. Come back home with me... And I promise to make you happy.

Christ- Thanks but... You can't make me happy.

(y/n) furrowed her brows.

(y/n)- Why?

Christ- You already tried once. And you failed... And besides... You love that... Guy now.

(y/n) turned to look at me and then smiled. She hadn't officially told me her feelings towards me but her smile was enough to confirm it all. She turned back towards Christ and kissed him. I wasn't hurt and I didn't feel as if I was betrayed. I knew she was doing that because she wanted Christ to believe her.

(y/n)- I love you more.

And then she kissed him again, more passionately this time. After a few seconds, she backed away and turned fully towards me. She took Christ's arms and wrapped it around her waist so that he was back-hugging her. She winked at me and I knew exactly what she wanted me to do.

Jungkook- I... Hate you.

Christ- You heard her, right? Leave.

Jungkook- I won't.

Christ- Then, I'll make you.

Christ removed something from his back pocket and in the next second I had a gun pointed directly at me. (y/n) turned even paler. Without letting me say a word, Christ pulled the trigger. (y/n) screamed. I got ready for the impact and waited for it. I closed my eyes, thinking about all the moments I had spent with (y/n) and smiled to myself. Even if I was to die, I was glad that I had met a girl as nice, caring, beautiful, hard-working and lovely as her. But something was wrong. The pain never came. I heard a grunt and opened my eyes. There, I saw Sam, clutching his stomach. (y/n) screamed in horror and came running to Sam. She knelt down next to him, tears pouring out of her eyes like waterfall. I went next to her and looked at Sam with worried eyes.

Jungkook- Why did you do that?

Sam- (y/n) needs you more than she needs me.

(y/n)- That's not true!! I need both of you!

Sam- Thanks but... *cough**cough* You're saying that only because I'm laying on the floor, being emptied of my blood.

(y/n)- Sam...

One tear fell and she suddenly looked at Christ with angry eyes.

(y/n)- Look at what you've done!!

Christ- He's nothing to me. Even if he dies... It won't bother me that much. Actually, it won't bother me at all.

(y/n)- How dare you?!  He did everything he could to make you happy because he loves you as if you were his brother! How can you say something like that?  You're crazy!

Christ laughed and then turned serious again.

Christ- If I can't have you, then nobody will.

He pointed his gun at (y/n) and was about to pull the trigger. Then,

His body fell to the ground and behind him, appeared Suga hyung.

Yoongi- Try to touch my sister again and you're dead.

(y/n)- Yoongi oppa!

Yoongi- The one and only.

Then, we heard the police's and ambulance's siren and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, feeling relieved. They quickly took Sam to the nearest hospital and Christ was taken away by the police. 

                    ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~