Never Forget About You

It had been about two hours since I had been walking back and forth in my wedding dress, waiting for the doctor to tell me if Jungkook was alright. Angie and Emilia had tried numerous time to make me sit but it was useless. I was way too stressed. Yoongi was at home with mom and dad. Both of them were tired and since I was against the idea of leaving the hospital without having news of Jungkook, he had accompanied them back home instead. 

The doctor finally came out of the room and everyone stood up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to find Jimin smiling at me. I smiled back, sadly. 

(y/n)- So? H-How is he..?

Doctor- Mr. Jeon is much better now. Everything went perfectly and his life is no longer in danger. Though, he'll need to rest so you won't be able to see him tonight. You can come tomorrow.

I sighed in relief.

He's safe.

(y/n)- Thanks for everything doctor. Really.

Doctor- No problem. 

The doctor left and Yoongi arrived. I sat down and he looked confused. Jimin filled him up on everything the doctor had said and Yoongi sighed in relief. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back to calm me down a bit. I needed it. I needed that support. I hugged him and the tears started falling again. Who could blame me for it though? Jungkook could've died. I could've lost him forever. Yoongi held me tighter when he heard me crying and I felt my dress get wet. He was crying too. Yoongi. The one person who'd never let those things get to him...To be honest, it was the second time I had seen Yoongi crying. The first time was at my grandmother's burial. We stayed silent, enjoying each other's company and support. 

~ Time Skip ~

It had been a week since Jungkook was sleeping on his bed. Not even once had he woke up. Everyday, I went to the hospital. I talked to him. Told him about the strange event that had happen during his absence. Saeki and Sam for example. The two of them had talked a lot when I was at the hospital. Saeki was sad since she hadn't technically apologized to Jungkook and when she heard that he was in danger, she felt sick. Sam had proposed to take her home but she was pretty stubborn and everyone knew it. Sam didn't let her the choice though and on their way home, Sam had talked to her because she had suddenly bursted into tears. He acknowledged that she had changed. And a lot.

Since then, they had been spending more time together. They became friends and eventually, Saeki had told him about her feelings. He hadn't reply but she told him that she understood. He needed time and she was willing to give it to him. She would wait. Wait for him to give her an answer. When he was ready, that is.

Then, there was Jimin and Angie. Realizing how life could be unexpected, Jimin had decided to propose to Angie. And that's what he did. She said yes, of course, and now, she was happily organizing her wedding. She understood that I couldn't help her with Jungkook's health and she had promised me that Jimin and her had talked about it and that they wouldn't get married until Jungkook would wake up. I refused. How could I, as her best friend, ask her to do something like that? Her happiness and Jimin's were on the line. Adding that Jimin also didn't want to get married without his best friend there, Angie had told me that I had no choice in the matter and that their decision was already made.

One day, I was at the hospital when Yoongi suddenly arrived.

Yoongi- Go home, sis. I'll take care of him. You need rest. And besides, you've been in this hospital for way too long. You even smell like medicines. 

(y/n)- I don't want to. I want to be here when he wakes up.

Yoongi- (y/n)...You need a shower and rest. Besides, you've been waiting for him to wake up for almost two weeks now. It's not like he would instantly wake up. And if he does, you're the first person I'll call.