Protective Brother {Part 1}

The ride to my house was silent. None of us dared to break the comfortable silence that had settled between us. Sometimes, i would look at him from the corner of my eyes and catch him staring at me, making me smile like a fool. I felt like we were closer. I considered him as more than just Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Not just a teacher, not just my brother's friend...No, he was more than that. More than simple strangers but less than friends...What was he? That question was one of the numerous unanswered ones that had settled in my head, waiting to be answered.

When we arrived at our destination, my house, Jungkook got out quickly and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He took my hand in his and we made our way to the door. I opened it after removing the key from my shorts' front pocket while Jungkook retrieved my backpack from his car. Once inside, i heard footsteps rushing to the front door and soon enough, i saw Yoongi in front of me, his hair messy- he probably ran his hand through it multiple times- his clothes weren't as neat as usual, and he seemed worried.

Within a second, i was in his arms, bearing one of the biggest hugs i had ever experienced. I could feel sadness in this hug. Not his usual happy and cheerful one. Normally, Yoongi would hug me only when i cried or when he did something that needed apologies.

Yoongi- Where the hell were you?! I've been calling you non-stop for at least five hours now!

(y/n)- I-I...

Jungkook- She was at my place.

Yoongi- Jungkook?

Jungkook- I found her sleeping in the school backyard and brought her here but you weren't home so i brought her to my place instead because i couldn't let her sleep in the doorway.

Yoongi- Why didn't you call me?!

Jungkook- I tried. You still didn't pick up on my third attempt so i gave up.

Yoongi- And what is YOUR excuse?

(y/n)- W-What do you mean?

Yoongi- Why didn't you pick up when i call you?

(y/n)- My battery died...

Jungkook- ANYWAYS, go get ready (y/n).

Yoongi- May i know why she should get ready?

Jungkook- We're having dinner together.

Yoongi- No.

(y/n)- What do you mean 'no'?

Yoongi- You're not going out with him and that's the end of it.

Jungkook- That's unfair!

Yoongi- It's totally fair, I'm her OLDER brother and i take the decisions for her because i know what's good and what isn't for her. And you're obviously not good for her!

Jungkook- What?! Why?! I did nothing wrong!

The two of them continued arguing while i secretly made my way to my bedroom.

~ Time Skip ~

'Perfect' I thought while looking at my reflection in the mirror of my walk-in closet.

I made my way downstairs and was greeted by Yoongi and Jungkook still fighting.

(y/n)- Ahem!

They turned and looked at me, eyes widening as soon as their eyes landed on me.