Marriage Disaster

It was the big day. My big day. I was going to marry Jungkook, the love of my life. It was a Saturday morning. I woke up at eight and went at my hairstylist and makeup artist to get ready with the girls' help. The ceremony was at five in the afternoon. Then, photoshoot and after about one hour, we would go to the party.

I was so freaking nervous. although, the excitement was far enough to get rid of any negative thoughts.

You only get married once.

Of course, some people would divorce and get married again but it wouldn't be like the first time. The joy obtained from your second, third or any wedding after the first time, would never be enough to equal that amount of joy. And that goes mostly for girls.

My makeup and hair were done by 10 a.m and we went to the mall with the girls. Surprisingly, I saw my mother and she was crying.

Mother- I.. I'm so proud of you. I'm so sorry for everything I did to you and I know I wasn't the best mother in the world but just know that I'm sorry. I wish I could go back in time and spend more time with you. Today... You're getting married and I realized that I've missed so much. I wasn't there when you first talked nor when you started walking. I-I... *sob*... I'm so sorry *sob*

I hugged her with all the emotions exploding in me. She might have been cruel and mean at some point but... She was my mom. Some people who weren't as lucky as me, didn't have one. They didn't have the chance that I've got. And besides, I knew that everything she did, she did it to make sure that Yoongi and I had a good and happy future.

I let go and smiled at her. She smiled back and we walked for a little longer.

~ Time Skip ~

Calm down. Everything's gonna be alright. Jungkook is with you. Today... Today I'm getting married to the love of my life.

I breathed in and out and smiled. The huge wooden doors opened. It was like time stopped. All I could see was Jungkook. Everything around was blurry and dark. I walked ahead, my arm hooked around my dad's. Jungkook was standing at the end of the aisle. His black tuxedo, fitting his body perfectly.

When we finally joined Jungkook, my dad smiled and whispered a faint 'take care of her for us' before joining my mom. Jungkook smiled at me and I blushed.

Jungkook's PoV

She's beautiful.

I watched (y/n) walk up to me in awe. Her pearly white dress showing her each and every curve perfectly.

 Her pearly white dress showing her each and every curve perfectly

Her makeup making her face shine.