Part 16

Today I had to go to school with no exception knowing I missed some days. Seungcheol Oppa told me I had to go to see Mrs.Park after school while they go to practice. I was walking in the door when I saw a familiar face,"ARA!" She ran to me and squeezed me tight in a hug. It was Naeun. I awkwardly returned the hug and smiled," You're back! I'm so glad your back!" I smiled because she was basically my only friend in school. I saw someone behind her and it was Jihun. His brother was in Monsta X. I almost forgot about everything. We all went inside to go to our class before we were late. On the way to class I saw a group of girls hanging out near the water fountain and they looked familiar. My eyes widen as I recognized their faces. One of the girls made eye contact with me and tried to get the other girls attention. I snapped my head to look away from them and walked faster. "Hey Ara! Wait up!" I heard Naeun yelling but I just kept running to the classroom. I got inside and went to my seat and dropped my head to the desk. Can I just go home already? Time passed as class right by and it was already lunch. "Hey Ara. Let's eat together!" Naeun said cheerfully. I forced a smile,"Um actually I have to go to the teacher's office." That was a total lie and she just nodded in understanding. After a while the classroom was empty and it was just me with my lunch box that Mingyu and Joshua Oppa made me. I sighed and opened it quietly. I stared at the food and quickly closed my lunch box. I don't feel comfortable eating here. I should eat somewhere else. I picked up my lunchbox and went to look for a room that was quiet and where I could eat. I saw a bunch of girls coming my direction and I knew trouble was coming. I panicked and just looked at the nearest room. The bathroom. I ran into the stall and locked myself in it. I waited for them to pass by but I never heard them. It's been a while so I gave up and went out of my stall when I was welcomed with the girls I was trying to avoid right at the door. "Well guess who's back? We thought you were gone for good. Why are you back?" The girl in the front said full of confidence. I shrugged and looked at my lunchbox. "Tch. You can't even answer me? Well peasants don't deserve food." She smacked down my lunchbox making my food splatter all over the floor. I was shaking in fear. I don't know what to do. What do I do Oppas? I tried to run out but they were blocking the way. The girl in the front stepped all over the food and picked it up and touched my hair with her dirty hands. "Are you full yet?" The other girls giggled while I didn't understand the joke. The bell rung and that meant lunch was over. The girls were shocked and left the crime scene. I was left as the victim with evidence all over my body or just food over my body. I collapsed on the dirty floor. I don't know what to do. I looked at my own hands and they were shaking uncontrollably. This isn't good. I couldn't handle this anymore. I stood up and saw a piece of glass on the top of a sink that must've been broken from the mirror. I picked it up carefully and bought it close to my right arm. This would make me feel feel better right? The glass made contact with my skin and I started pulling it across my pale skin. It stung so much but I enjoyed it. "ARA!" I dropped the glass and hid my right arm behind my back. I squinted and saw Hoshi running at me. I saw the rest of Seventeen right behind him. "Hoshi Oppa, what are you doing here?" I bit my tongue from trying to scream from the pain behind me. "Ara. What is that?" He pointed at the glass full of blood on the ground. His eyes widened and was shocked. "Ara, let me see your hands." I heard Jeonghan say from behind. He was coming closer to me but I stepped backwards. I knew my arm was dripping with blood but that wasn't it my head at the moment. "Oppa. I don't know what to do now." I said with a trembling voice. Jeonghan kept walking closer to me,"It's okay Ara. Let me see your hands please." I hit a wall with my back and knew that I couldn't back up anymore. "I'm embarrassed." I said while looking down. I revealed my arm that had a huge wound with blood all over it. On my left hand I had blood too from holding the glass. Jeonghan's face went to horrified and he looked like he was gonna faint. "We have to go Ara." Jeonghan picked me up and ran to the hospital with no stops. The rest of Seventeen following with tears and horror. Why am I alive if I'm just a waste of space? Why does my family keep saving me? Why won't they let me die ALREADY??