23 - Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

(A/N: This is not related to the finale whatsoever....I'm struggling with a bit of writers block so I'm prowling writing prompt websites which is where I got inspiration for this.)

“Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned,” Cas stated, his eyes closed, face tilted to the sky where humans believed the now empty heaven was, his hands clasped tightly. “I have fallen in love with someone I know you will not approve of. I need your guidance to make him...good again-”

“Are you praying?” a familiar voice purred from behind Castiel who slowly opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder at Dean whose voice wasn't warm and inviting anymore, it was more menacing and sexual.

“I still love my father even if he is dead, do you not love yours?” Cas stood up and went over to Dean, invading his person space and stared blankly into his eyes which weren't the leafy green he had fallen in love with.

“I cannot love anymore.” Dean breathed, the guilt thick in his tone, giving the angel hope that the old Dean was in there somewhere. “Do you wish I wasn't like this, Castiel?” Dean murmured, stepping forward which forced Cas back. It was like they were both constantly fighting for dominance these days.

“I have accepted I cannot change you. I have learnt to live with it,” Castiel pressed his lips to Dean's only to be received with unresponsiveness. “I've even learnt to like it, if only you would reciprocate.” Dean grabbed the back of Cas' head, pulling his face towards his, green eyes flickered through the black like a light bulb.

“I reciprocate, Castiel.” Dean whispered, taking Cas' mouth softly and sensually. If Castiel closed his eyes he could still see the old Dean. They barely heard the knock on the open door and someone's throat being cleared.

“Erm, guys?” Sam called, attempting to get their attention. Dean used his new mojo to slam the door, shutting his little brother out.

“I think you're humanising me, Castiel, and I don't know if I'm happy or angry about it.” Dean said as he pulled away, making Cas smile, a rare beacon of light. He wrapped his arms around Dean, embracing his love despite his unresponsiveness to the compassion.

“I prayed because I've committed the greatest sin an angel can; I fell in love with a demon.” Dean smirked, his black eyes devoid of the light they used to hold.

(A/N: Okay so I lied about it not being related to the finale. This is just an outlet of a small measure of my emotion. If you haven't see it yet then sorry not sorry. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about what happened. I want to talk through it with someone but all my fangirl real life friends aren't at Season 9 yet and my family don't care. I'm sorry if this was bad, I just needed to get it out of my system.)