First place {1}

Tobias's POV

After the leader board went up and Tris's name was first I went over to her to congratulate her and she was with her friends. That didn't bother me at all so I went up from behind her and hugged her, she turned and kissed me deeply before we broke apart to catch our breaths. At this point Christina was screaming with tris and I was laughing at them both.

I went to grab Tris as she was now alone and i took her back to my apartment so we could just get away. Before we got inside she pinned me against the wall beside my door and kissed me while putting her hands on my back and tracing some of my tattoos. I tried to unlock the door and we fumbled and fell against the door frame onto the floor. I looked at her beautiful blue/grey eyes and laughed hard. She was creasing, rolling around on the floor. I love her laugh it's mesmerising and makes me have butterflies although she hates it.

"So are you happy about your position" I ask as she calms herself down, looking cute. "Of course tobias, I am so happy I came first! It means I get to choose my job first too omg yay!!!" She says in a song song voice.

"What do you want to do?" I say as I pick her up and shut the door. She wraps her legs around me and tells me she is definitely going to work in the government but will work with me to train the initiates next year.

"That is going to make training a hundred time easier" I puff happily whilst setting her down on my bed. "Yeah Toby, I love you so much." She smiles sweetly.

"Toby?" I ask laughing.

"Just tying it out, doesn't work does it?" she says also laughing. "No, I don't think so anyway Tris, let's go to bed."

She kisses me hard and says "I love you tobias, I love you so so much." "I love you too Tris." I say. and with that I fell asleep.

A/N

So how was that? not very exciting I know sorry about that. It will get better I promise. my next chapter will be just before the new initiates come! Byeeee

~Ali~